MSN Messenger .NET 5.0.0317

Can't someone just make an install package with the fixed execute in it? It would be much better I think

I hope someone will do it :paranoid:

I installed the fix but it doesn't work, when I login those little green thingies keep turning around! It makes me dizzy :p

How can I solve this?

I notice occasional lag but whats the big deal, MSN 5.0 SUCKS ASS!

Its NOT that good, get a life people its only MSN!! JESUS

Just use 4.6!

Originally posted by BuG

rofl, man

we are just betas addict :D we cant let any beta pass we must use them :D

mwahahahahaha

/me need to see someone.....naaaaaah :p

That is the true, no import is this version work or not, as that you tasted...i like that....

With the nexus server i have been online normaly, but is very lag with the message and the product is very unstable, sometimes get the 96% of my cpu....

But i will still probing

Originally posted by BuG

yay just be happy to get it before and play with it, logged for more than 3hours here, just installed it, works like a charm with all cr*** regs and all :D

the way i did all for thos who still have probs :

Installed MSN5 with messenger running (dont care about it)

Applied the latest reg patch modified : MSN5 Signon Fix.reg

Applied the Workaround .exe BUT NOT THE .REG

Applied the NO ADS

RE Applied the MSN5 Signon Fix.reg

Changed the msglang patched

Working :)

nothin more

nothin less

hope this will help

where can i get this sheit?

i've just run the ad 'fix' - its got rid of the ads ok, but i cant get ne of the menus and the alerts are all messed up

anyone else have this prob? (im running winME)

A note...

I had installed messenger 5 yesterday, couldn't sign in. Did the reg trick. Was able to sign but kept getting the 30 sec boot.

Applyed the patch when it was out, then it worked all day, no lag.

Today, again it started doing the 30 sec boot after I logged in.

So I reapplied the reg patch, and now its working flawless, again for the past few hours.

Might be something anyone else having troubble could try. Have not had any lag issues. Using XP pro.

Cremehackerd, to use the co browsing you need a beta copy of MSN8, or wait till the final of MSN8.

Only people like Tradewind, who already have msn8 can use it in conjunction. It explains how it works and msn8 in the messenger 5 help docs.

Anyone know how to keep the Tabs visible? Because every time you send Messenger to the tray or start messenger, the tabs aren't visible until you put your cursor over that area where they are located. So I was just wondering if there is a way to keep them there all the time, without having to drag your cursor over them to make them appear.

Originally posted by Kola

Well you need to sign on with a different email address for each one. You can't login twice with the same email.. duh..

and i want to get rid of messenger 4.6, i DON'T want to use them both. I DON'T want to use messenger 4.6.

Originally posted by codyg11

and i want to get rid of messenger 4.6, i DON'T want to use them both. I DON'T want to use messenger 4.6.

uninstall it

start>run

RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%INFmsmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

No man, if you're using MSN Messenger 5.0 and not having the problem I posted earlier, then there's something going on with my tabs that's not right. Here's the problem

Every time you send Messenger to the tray or start messenger, the tabs aren't visible until you put your cursor over that area where they are located. So I was just wondering if there is a way to keep them there all the time, without having to drag your cursor over them to make them appear.

I don't know, I posted that earlier and got no response to it so...can anyone help me out here.