[NCAA FB]will USC lose this year

will USC lose this year  

48 members have voted

1. 1. will USC lose this year

• Yes
    • No

i think judging from today's performance they ARE beatable. honestly...oregon sucks. but they showed what a team could do. now someone better than oregon can apply that, and just do it for more than 2 quarters.

oregon is a good team, oregon was feeding off the crowed but in the 3rd oregon had no more speed on defence or USC just when fast(i dont know if it was orgon just tired or USC as a higher speed but USC look fast and i mean fast).i hope Fresno state wins the game(plz USC lose a starter or 3 before fresno state game)

(plz USC lose a starter or 3 before fresno state game)

586577206[/snapback]

Yeah I think that's the only way they MIGHT pull off a win in that game lol. Maybe if Leinart, Bush, the o-line and 6 out of 11 defensive guys get hurt Fresno St. might win.

• 3 weeks later...

i can only hope.

USC just pass ND

@washington

Washington State

Stanford

@(18)california*

Fresno State(it looks like FS could end up in the top 25 in a week or 2)

(12)UCLA

*top 25 games

what team can beat the trojans. they need safty

item28.jpg

fresno St is luc, USC is going to play cal the week before and UCLA the week after Fresno St. they could be beaten up after the cal game and be looking at the UCLA game.

Yeah I'd have to agree with L3thal. I just don't see them losing. That they were able to find a way to win that Notre Dmae game proves that they can win ANY type of game to me. Just don't see it happening. Let's hope Texas can hold up their end and we have a classic national championship game.

Let's hope Texas can hold up their end and we have a classic national championship game.

586697494[/snapback]

If they can get past Texas Tech this weekend ;)

i see everybody losing 1 game this year. last year was an aberration. someone correct me, but until last year, it had been a really long time since there were 3 major undefeateds.

is usc the best? probably. but you guys forget how young everyone is, and how much the game depends on emotion. somebody unlikely will slip by usc. it (almost) always happens.

I think an hope they dont lose. But lienert seems to be having some staying problems as of late. but I think they have enough talent to put together the wins they need. They may not cover the spreads but they will win. :yes: