"Emil Christensen" aka HeatoN

Was looking around steam forums and came upon a thread talkign about "HeatoN" who is apparently the best CS (not cs:s) played in the world, or at least was. I downloaded some movies of him in action and thought it was awesome! and also a good place to learn a few things, a few trick of trade. If i was playing this guy, a Swede afaik, i would most likely assume he is hacking buy he wasnt :o

Movies:

HeatoN 1

HeatoN 2

Both movies are about 200mb in size, thats a huge download, but surely there are a bunch of people lucky enough to have broadband, (such as me took me 10 min to download each :D) Second movie has more interesting content, and if you can only download one, download the second.

And a flash clip of HeatoN in action (small clip)

http://www.woodfinx.net/heaton.swf

I am more than sure very few will download these large movies but, if your into cs its worth a watch. I am also asking if anyone else has any smililar movies or names of greatest players of cs? It would be great to watch them in action and learn form them too :D

EDIT: found a good site with some nice cs movies here.

Edited by M1h4iL

I will check the movies out when I get home, let you know what I think then. I do hope they are better then the Flash piece though. :pinch: ;)

Never saw a CS movie showing off a player really, and actually I never really played CS until the Source version. Although I did like CS:S alot, I kind of stopped playing it since BF2 came out. As a result I am not all hardcore into it anymore, so I am not really up on the latest good players and all of that stuff.

But yeah, without a question, after watching movie 2, my man has the headshot mastered, no doubts about that.

However, I do feel with the dedication of playing it full time, there is a damn good number of people out there (hell, I think some of the guys from clans I have played with in the past could) get very, very close to being this good. I really do believe that 95% of these guys who are amazing at these games, it all has to do with the fact that they can dedicate most of their breathing hours to nothing but playing the game.

Do not get me wrong, I think they also are just better than the average person as well, no doubts about that, they all have a "gift" for these types of games if you will, but I cannot help but think most of them get so good because of a pure, dedication (usually an unhealthy one IMO) to playing and mastering the game itself.