'Alien' sighting in Thailand

Officials in Thailand are investigating claims by villagers who say they have seen an alien.

About 10 people from Huay Nam Rak claims to have spotted the alien in a nearby rice field, reports The Nation.

The 'extraterrestrial' was said to have a small body, a large head and didn't leave any footprints.

It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers.

Sawaeng Boonyalak, 35, who was among those who rushed to see it, said: "The alien is about 70 cm high and has yellow skin and a flat chest. Its mouth is very tiny. It has bald big head with big eyes and big ears.

"Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light."

District chief Wisit Sitthisombat who interviewed the ten residents said they were consistent in their testimonies.

He said: "I asked them to draw what they have seen and the pictures came out similarly."

Source

Take it or leave it... I was amused.

here is a quick sketch of what it looks like then :D

586520651[/snapback]

:rofl:, I was thinking along the lines of:

mrpotatoheadbodygraphic16qg.jpg

I would love to believe it, but can't  I do believe life exists in the universe (besides our lil blue/green marble)

I tend to agree... I don't believe this story, but I def'ly believe life exists elsewhere. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The 'extraterrestrial' was said to have a small body, a large head and didn't leave any footprints.

Nice sounds like he watched to many movies with about three to many drinks.

It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers.

I'm surprised as most stories say it tried to attack them and they barly escaped.

big ears.

Man so its part elf to?

"Suddenly, the alien floated to a tree top. After more villagers came to see it, it floated into the sky into the bright light."

My bad they played to much Destroy All Humans.

District chief Wisit Sitthisombat who interviewed the ten residents said they were consistent in their testimonies.

They all watched the same movie and played the same game duh.

Ok now being serious I really do doubt this one as it is toooo similar to the other stories I've read and aside from the big ears and the flying it was very stereotypical but who knows?

Crap in their story that gave it away:

1. The cliche'ish description of the ET's appearance...seems to me like Tweety from loony toons

2. One whole ****ing hour...and they didn't call authoroties/Anyone? It says later that the creature left as soon as people started to arrive....boy that's one hell of a coincidence!

3. The fact that it didn't leave footprints when they said it said spotted in a corn feild....How could it not have stepped on a spot of dirt during its "one hour" wanderring??!!

4. It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers...so it was stupid?! come on!

5. Funny how Mr Sawaeng Boonyalak was able to distinguish every sngle facial feature of a 70cm creature from afar while i wanderred in the corn feild

6. Here in Egypt, 5 bozos said they spotted an alien soaring and blablabla, and they had many people convinced until they were strapped in for a lie detector test...They made total asses of themselves...where's the lie detector test results?

Except for Area51, I have absoloutly no doubt in my mind that aliens have engaged us.

Clearly these people are seeking attension....Either that or they need to find a better dealer...maybe that coccaine they had that day was loaded!

• 4 weeks later...

Crap in their story that gave it away:

1. The cliche'ish description of the ET's appearance...seems to me like Tweety from loony toons

This gives nothing away. A description consistent with past sightings only adds credibility to the story.

2. One whole ****ing hour...and they didn't call authoroties/Anyone? It says later that the creature left as soon as people started to arrive....boy that's one hell of a coincidence!

This does not take away credibility from the story, though it doesn't really add any either.

3. The fact that it didn't leave footprints when they said it said spotted in a corn feild....How could it not have stepped on a spot of dirt during its "one hour" wanderring??!!

If it was an alien, are these feats impossible?

4. It is reported the creature wandered around in the field for about an hour without taking any notice of the villagers...so it was stupid?! come on!

I don't need to say anything here.

5. Funny how Mr Sawaeng Boonyalak was able to distinguish every sngle facial feature of a 70cm creature from afar while i wanderred in the corn feild

I would have got a good look at a creature like that as well if I saw it, again the fact that he noticed details does not take anything away from his story

6. Here in Egypt, 5 bozos said they spotted an alien soaring and blablabla, and they had many people convinced until they were strapped in for a lie detector test...They made total asses of themselves...where's the lie detector test results?

Lie detector tests are not completely accurate. If you do some research on it you'll probably find that as well.

I don't necessarily believe in this but I don't discount it either, not enough information to say one way or the other