,Vista Build 5219 Ultimate Edition, Quick View!~

Just a friendly reminder, we have zero problems handing out warnings or bans for people who post links to this build. Connect/MSDN guys should get this build soon (Thursday)

No Warez (links) & Cracks.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

Even though it was distributed to a lot of people at the PDC, the vast majority of you were not there. Keep it clean! :pirate:

I tried the MCE in 5219 and it doesn't seem to work well after I installed the Nvidia Vista drivers. Just installing to my MCE box to see if I can get MCE running properly...

Does anybody know if this is Emerald release of MCE included Vista?

586525369[/snapback]

Emerald was the codename for MCE2005. Diamond is what you're after my friend. It does not appear to be present in this build.

Emerald was the codename for MCE2005.  Diamond is what you're after my friend.  It does not appear to be present in this build.

586525698[/snapback]

I'm probably mistaken, but isn't Emerald an update to MCE 2005 expected late 2005, and Symphony is the code name for MCE 2005?

The version in 5219 is from the diamond builds. They've added stuff that's been locked down into winmain from what I can tell. So no doubt the diamond builds are a hell of a lot better than this. There's still hope yet ;)