• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

ADSL with PC and iBook

Recommended Posts

Doodle Head    0

Well me and my friend is wanting to get an iBook and iPod

And when we get it I want to get ADSL, but im soo confused what all do I need to connect both the PC and iBook to the smae connection and what cards to I need I want a wireless conection because I don't want to wire them all. Anyone know? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wickedkitten    12
Originally posted by Doodle Head

Well me and my friend is wanting to get an iBook and iPod

And when we get it I want to get ADSL, but im soo confused what all do I need to connect both the PC and iBook to the smae connection and what cards to I need I want a wireless conection because I don't want to wire them all. Anyone know? thanks

get an airport card for your ibook, get an airport then connect the pc to the airport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve    2
Originally posted by Wickedkitten

get an airport card for your ibook, get an airport then connect the pc to the airport

U Might wanna Work ALL Summer Too! :p

NeYo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wickedkitten    12
Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

U Might wanna Work ALL Summer Too! :p

NeYo

why? Airports arent that expensive if you dont get them from apple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve    2
Originally posted by Wickedkitten

why? Airports arent that expensive if you dont get them from apple

Sorry! I forgot the [humour][/humour] ;)

NeYo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.