Kameo 40 min video has gaming world in love w/it

The video is incredible... I was watching it earlier when I was on Gamespot (Y)

I didn't give Kameo too much consideration before, and sufficed to say I am thoroghly impressed (Y)

yeah after that convention in germany or wherever and i saw that kameo footage i was really impressed and now am going to pick it up :p

he doesn't go through level 4.

he goes till the end of the game.. .skipping levels and most of the spoilers in those parts. he ends up showing or telling how to kill a couple of bosses... but not much more.

it's pretty cool :) i love that game's style.

Does any one know how to download the clip or have a link to a downloadable clip of it? Im on a 2mb conn but its very choppy, due to using AOL i think :(

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

The art is as awful as MGS4. :yes:

586541660[/snapback]

Be a Xbox-fanboy how much you want but don't be stupid. ;)

MGS4 Solid Snake:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/...6_screen010.jpg

Kameo plant thingy:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/...8_screen014.jpg

My god man, you're right! :rolleyes:

Kameo has awsome tech but take away that and all you got is another Grabbed by the Ghoulies. But hey, maybe it plays great.

My opinion is of course only based on videos right now. I might get positively surprised, you never know until you play the game.

Edited by fuzei

Be a Xbox-fanboy how much you want but don't be stupid. ;)

MGS4 Solid Snake:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/...6_screen010.jpg

Kameo plant thingy:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/...8_screen014.jpg

My god man, you're right! :rolleyes:

Kameo has awsome tech but take away that and all you got is another Grabbed by the Ghoulies. But hey, maybe it plays great.

My opinion is of course only based on videos right now. I might get positively surprised, you never know until you play the game.

586541687[/snapback]

Hah come on you can find better examples than that. Not even counting the fact that one is fantasy and the other is realistic.

This game has switched developers, switched platforms and on top of that..switched a console generation. I was expecting it to be another Blinx clone in a fantasy setting. But now, it looks like a really fun game.

Hah come on you can find better examples than that. Not even counting the fact that one is fantasy and the other is realistic.

586541973[/snapback]

Does it matter? Still good art vs bad art.

jerry: You can't compare tech and art. It is a fact if a tech is good or not, art on the other hand is a matter of opinion.

And please don't send another useless message to me again where you're trying to flame MGS4 or whatever it was you were doing.

Kameo looks fantastic. It looked crap on the GameCube, and I didn't think Rare knew what they were doing with it, but it has really taken shape and has become a good reason to buy the Xbox 360.

MGS4 looks great as well. :p

I just sat and watched the whole video and wow, i've always liked the game but watching some of the new sections really makes it seem more fun. I am so glad i got this pre-ordered with my 360. Looks like one of those games that will keep you busy over the first few weeks of the release when no games get released.

i love these PS3 fanboys really do they ever listen to the BS that comes out of thier mouth ??? ... Kameo looks great... better than anything current gen ... the credibility of the PS3 is very little and anything that is shown on it as it is ages away from being released.... i am impressed with what has been shown on PS3 but i will belive it more closer to the release date.... as more vids etc come out for it