They've come a long way...

Start a topic of then and nows from the early alpha stages to Pre-Beta 2.

From this. To this.

And I'm willing to bet it'll only get better from there. Post your then and nows, even if it seems premature.

586554976[/snapback]

And they still have a ways to go.

if Vista doesn't change drastic it'll be a huge disappointment for a lot of ppl...

Why?? I love the way Vista looks and i know alot of other people do to, so why should they change it, although i do think the taskbar will be refined a bit, but Vista looks Great.

4029 was just a blue xp.. ugh

Start a topic of then and nows from the early alpha stages to Pre-Beta 2.

From this. To this.

And I'm willing to bet it'll only get better from there. Post your then and nows, even if it seems premature.

586554976[/snapback]

4029 looks way better. The second one is like Windows XP with different color.

It's good enough to compare the clock on the taskbar. 4029 clock much better, even sidebar then the one we have with pre beta 2. It seems to me that Microsoft was working the opposite direction :laugh:

4029 looks way better. The second one is like Windows XP with different color.

It's good enough to compare the clock on the taskbar. 4029 clock much better, even sidebar then the one we have with pre beta 2. It seems to me that Microsoft was working the opposite direction laugh.gif

I can't belive you prefer the older style, i just really don't get how you can like it.. :x

the now vist a looks Class :D

The interface is just a plus for me. What I'm really looking forward to is all the added security and stability and other general stuff like faster startups.

I'm sure that as soon as Vista launches, all sorts of customization apps will emerge and reveal Vista's true potential.