win key + space = crash

well it used to work for me but now when i do that it crash my vista :( thisis teh secod time this happend.. the first time i reinstall vista to have the effect back and now it happend again.. anyone having this problem?? (it seems that the dwm uxss.exe is really buggy and fragile)

the hole thing crash!

i have to manually restart :(

586556379[/snapback]

Same here man. Really annoying. I'm scared to try to it because 2/3 of the time i press winkey + space, it crashes and 1/3 it works perfectly. What video card do you have?

well then stop posting it here and report it as a bug to microsoft. thats why stuff dont get fixed cause no one bug posts. unless of course your not a tester then you shouldnt have it anyways.

I cna see that winkey + space slides the windows at an angle, and it looks fancy, but you cant do anything until you brign them back, so what is the purpose of this ?

well then stop posting it here and report it as a bug to microsoft. thats why stuff dont get fixed cause no one bug posts. unless of course your not a tester then you shouldnt have it anyways.

586556590[/snapback]

M$ is already aware of this bug and they're still working on the 3d flip feature. (smoothing the transitions, etc.) I'm more concerned with the auto hide taskbar bug. I reported that one.

Let's brag about being a pirate. :crazy:

586559344[/snapback]

Isn't the definition of being a pirate to do with someone losing money? And since Vista is still a beta (note: NOT being sold) then it's technically impossible to pirate it? All you're really doing (if you're reporting the bugs) is helping Microsoft to make it a better product :cool:

Wish I was a Vista beta tester :cry:

OK, maybe not piracy, but how about theft of intellectual (and digital) property. If you haven't been given permission to use their codebase, you're stealing it. Rationalizing doesn't change the fact that it's still theft.

That said, I'd probably do the same if I didn't have an MSDN subscription and went to PDC.

lol yeah i think that too ,people like me that arent suscribed to msdn or just dont live in usa and cant go to PDC , will mostly get the leaked vista.. and i think that the guys that brags about having a subscriotiion and got vista legally will do the same that i did.. get the leaked vista >D so i dont feel guilty or anything like that