WinMX & eDonkey: offline, doors closed

And eDonkey too, or so I heard. I used both and I'm somewhat bummed they're gone but at least I can still rely on BitTorrent.

586566600[/snapback]

don't be so sure... i got an email the other day accusing someone in my house of downloading a movie from bittorrent.

I've never got used to that program. I just didn't like it.

As long as they dont touch my triad, I am fine.

eMule - rare files/albums/movies/apps

bittorrent - recent /up to date movies/albums

Limewire - Individual songs.

don't be so sure... i got an email the other day accusing someone in my house of downloading a movie from bittorrent.

586566659[/snapback]

I'm so glad it's still legal to download stuff here in The Netherlands. Just the uploading might get you into trouble, but it never has happened to anyone I know. No problems here... :whistle:

Soon they will Shut down Limewire too. RIAA WILL RUIN FREEDOM in a lot of ways!

Not everything shared via P2P is Copyrighted, they are just Wrong! :|

Can some get ACLU on their Case???

I'm so glad it's still legal to download stuff here in The Netherlands. Just the uploading might get you into trouble, but it never has happened to anyone I know. No problems here...:whistle::

586567838[/snapback]

If your using a torrent your usually uploading too. Most torrent programs I've noticed have a minimum upload limit higher than 0 to stop leechers.

:angry: Note to self:  Don't buy ANY RIAA connected Music.

586570423[/snapback]

Thats pretty impossible if you have any interest in music. You're best bet is to only buy RIAA records second-hand.