World War III

World War III was started by the American President George W Bush on 11 September 2001. George W Bush had lost the election to Al Gore, but the powers behind him overturned the American peoples decision.

The attack on American on 911 was not an attack by Arab Muslims. The attack on America was perpetrated by the US military. The purpose was simple, to give the Bush Administration an excuse to impose ever greater restrictions on liberty and freedom under the pretext of fighting terrorism.

The Pentagon is one of the most secure, highly guarded and monitored buidlings in the world. Yet there is not one photo or any film of the 911 passenger plane approaching or hitting the Pentagon. In Britain the authorities not only released the footage of the Tube bombers but also a week or so earlier, the footage of a dry run by the bombers. Yet the Pentagon has released no photos or film showing a passenger plane approaching or hitting the pentagon. There was no plane, it was a US military missile or bomb.

The twin towers of the World Trade Center were not hit by two passenger planes piloted by Arab Muslims that just learned to fly in light aircraft. The skill required as seen in the films reflects the very highest military training. The planes were not passenger planes, but US military drones. After a period of time, the order was given to implode the twin World Trade center towers.

Passenger airplanes carry blackbox data recorders. Where is audio from these blackboxes? There is no audio of Arab Muslim hijackers because it never happened.

In 1939 the Nazis in Germany fabricated a Polish attack on Germany to provide a pretext to invade Poland.

In 2001 the Bush Administration fabricated a Muslim attack on America to provide a pretext to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

With the ability to land on the moon and explore our solar system, the American Government says it cannot find one man, Osama Bin Laden, even after several years. The fact is that George W Bush needs Osama to be healthy and live a long life. Osama Bin Laden is essential to George W Bush justifying withdrawing ever more liberties and freedoms.

Here in Australia the secret service, ASIO, have the power to detain a person and question them for months, outside the jurisdiction of the law. A person so detained has no legal rights. If released, the person can face a five year prison term if they speak to anyone about having been detained. If the media report on a person detained, they too will be severely dealt with.

Police no longer need a reason, such as suspicious behavior to detain, search and arrest someone. Police are free to tap, listen and record any telephone conversation. The Howard Government has unlawfully deported some Australian citizens and detained others as illegal immigrants. Recently an American citizen in Australia was arrested and interrogated by ASIO for having criticised the Australian Howard Government. He was subsequently deported to America without charge and was not questioned by American authorities upon his return.

It is not Osama Bin Laden in some cave that is the threat. The threat is George W Bush, Tony Blair, and John Howard. Little by little our liberties and freedoms are being eroded under the pretext of a "War on Terror".

911 is the biggest lie since the lie that Poland attacked Germany in 1939. Then, like now, it may be almost too late before people see the truth and act. If Hitler was stopped in 1933 then World War II would not have happened. There is only the truth to stop George W Bush, but too many believe the Bush Lie.

In 2000 the American people elected Al Gore as President, but they ended up with George W Bush.

Fool me once George W Bush, shame on you.

Fool me twice George W Bush, shame on me.

Time is the ally of truth.

I particularly like the arguement that because we can get a man on the moon, we should be able to find one individual (about 24feet square) on the surface of the planet. Um, sure, cos that makes perfect sense!

WOW.....How much bull do you talk. All a internal concieved plan to fly drown planes into the twin towers? And then implode them on purpose...You need help dude. Really, your mind is going off on one.

Get a life, and maybe help.

EDIT: LOL Your username is of something you dont actually like. You plank.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Sheesh.. I don't like George Bush much but.. dude, I hope you're wearing your suit - you're about to get flamed to death.

flamesuit.jpg

13 posts...crackhead :blink:

at 338 posts, I'm still a complete noob and wouldn't ever think of posting something like that here.

586562587[/snapback]

Quantity != quality.

Now I am not saying his post is a quality post, as there're some things that make no sense at all, but I do agree with the overall context.

:ninja: You are not meant to have that information - Go to your basement fast and switch all the lights off immediately - there is not much time and they could be watching you from space as we speak :ninja:

IF the agenda were true, that the US were to stage these attacks to provoke a positive reaction towards future actions within the Middle East, and they manipulated the election getting Bush into office (and that's a BIG IF)...

Bush would be a puppet and not to blame!

So, uh, your point again?

Idiot...........WW3 was the cold war......which the USA WON...(there isn't a soviet union anymore!) WW4 is the war on terror.

Do us all a favor. Quit resisting the urge to drink the kool-aid and go ahead and drink it! Either that, or at least get yourself neudered so nut cases like yourself don't reproduce!

:alien:

the WTC buildings are around the same width as airport runways so I fail to see how crashing into one requires the "very highest military training".

But yes where the hell are the blackbox tapes, that's a good question.

if that was true do you know how much secrecy is involved! Sooner or later someone will leak information. All these consipiracy theories may sound plausible but if its sounds like a movie, its not real.

So I don't believe it, though there might be others who do. It doesn't really matter now.

The Cold War was not an actual war, that was just a moniker given. America didn't win it, nobody "won" - it was a very long stalemate - that is what the "cold war" was all about. Sheesh, it would help if you remotely knew what you were talking about.

Anyhow, it wasn't America vs USSR,it was NATO (which includes a number of other countries). So the USSR has been disbanded and now is just separate nation states - this doesn't make NATO the winner. What a screwed up logic you really have.

BLACK BOXES:

These "black boxes" are really just flight recorders, not dissimilar to a tachograph - they record th flight - not the conversations within the airplane. Some newer ones do record cabin operations, conversations, etc - but not all.

They are fairly indestructable, and use lead, other metals and ceramics in their design - they CAN withstand heat, as they were designed to - the girders were not so much. They do not use conventional harddrives - they CAN withstand impacts, they were designed to.

Also you cannot make a plane out of "black box" material, as it would never leave the ground. And thereare usually 2 such recorders, one at the nose and one at the tail.

But yes where the hell are the blackbox tapes, that's a good question.

586562639[/snapback]

its a common misconception that planes contain these mystical objects deemed "black boxes" which seem to hold all the information that has occurred on the plane and somehow man made them to be indestructable. If a blackbox was indestructable why don't they just make the whole plane out of it?

There are usually multiple black boxes situated on the planes and each may record different information. If the explosives on the plane were strong enough to melt the girders in the twin towers wouldn't you think that the black boxes would too disintegrate? Even if the boxes were found, extracting data will be hard if not impossible. Has anyone screwed up a harddrive before? Try extracting data from a broken harddrive, it takes a long time...and its expensive and the information may even be inextractable depending on the damage.

The media has put too much emphasis on these black boxes that they mislead the public.

ASIO,

You have got to be the biggest idiot I have ever had the misfourtune to read something from.

Not only are you wrong on your statements, but you are also insulting everyone over here trying to survive.

Personally, I would vote to ban your @ss from this forum.

Well it's more interesting and coherant than that French General who said we piloted the planes ourselves using EMP waves because no human pilot had the skill to hit the buildings.