World War III

Interesting theory. I doubt any of it's true, but everyone saying that ASIO is an idiot needs to wake up. I'm not saying that it's true or that I believe it happened, but it's possible. How can we know whether or not this is true? We don't. It's as simple as that.

586572412[/snapback]

EXACTLY!!!

Do you actually believe that U.S. government would bomb its own country ? If you tell me that there are aliens living among people, I would believe that more. But this is not conspiracy theory, this is mental insanity.

586577354[/snapback]

Yes. The US has a history of staging events in order to start a war...

It is good that you want to look into this yourself. That way, whatever your conclusion is, would have been reached through careful examination of the facts. You are also open to new facts.

The challenge as I see it is that people cannot get their minds around that George W Bush is covering up the truth. He is too stupid to have orchastrated this himself, for he is little more than a pastie for the real powers that control the USA.

The US media are NOT independent. That is the first thing everyone must accept. "Freedom of the Press" only truely exists in places like here at Neowin where people can express ideas with the full weight of evidence.

The US agencies will not shut Neowin down, too many witnesses, but they may try other tactics such as disinformation, attacking the messenger and not the message, and trying to influence the owners that discussing this topic isn't in the "National Interest".

I am of the view that the truth, IS in the National Interest.

I don't want to influence your research into this one way or the other but I will say that you can google most of this. One note however, don't expect to be up to speed in a day or week or even a month.

It is a shock to realize what is really happening, as the poster above me said "f you tell me that there are aliens living among people, I would believe that more."

Do your best Sherlock Holmes - whatever the conclusion, no matter how improbable, if the facts point to the conclusion, it must be right.

We may "believe" that 2+2 has to equal 3 because George W Bush, the Media and everyone says it does. To realize that 2+2 equals 4 means to think for oursleves.

In time, people will learn the truth. Unfortunately in time, THE POWERS would have won and then not care anymore, an example, WMD.

WMD were the reason for invading/liberating Iraq. They weren't found so why are the forces still there? To say the Iraqis cannot rule themselves is another lie. They had rulers well before the US even existed.

That is the danager. The longer THE POWERS can hold out, the stronger they get.

To quote the X-files, "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE."

Google it!

586578994[/snapback]

That paragraph was truth in it's true form...

Excellent

Do you actually believe that U.S. government would bomb its own country ? If you tell me that there are aliens living among people, I would believe that more. But this is not conspiracy theory, this is mental insanity.

586577354[/snapback]

Did you read my post at all?

Interesting theory. I doubt any of it's true, but everyone saying that ASIO is an idiot needs to wake up. I'm not saying that it's true or that I believe it happened, but it's possible. How can we know whether or not this is true? We don't. It's as simple as that.

586572412[/snapback]

I find it amazing how people refer to history as far back as the spanish american war (where then the government was entirely different, its a republic you know, the people in power change) and blame the U.S. with malice and then pounce on anyone who talks about the U.S. in WW2 and the marshall plan saying how long ago that was.

I find it amazing how people refer to history as far back as the spanish american war

586588956[/snapback]

Who did that? Who are you referring to? Maybe I missed it. Can you elaborate who posted this?

Your post as it stands without quoting someone, seems pretty much off topic.

:rolleyes:

Outside of USA people really do have this opinion that George W Bush has pushed WWIII more and more close to happen. Future will tell us what?s gonna happen, but it?s quite obvious that George W Bush has a key role in starting the WWIII.

God bless america?

Technically anyone alive who doesn't stop the person from starting WW3 will have had a hand in it, predictions are silly.

586589954[/snapback]

A large chunk of people of the world would kill GB if that would be possible. Throwing the blame on 'ordinary citizens' is not wise cos we really can?t affect the politicians anyway.

A large chunk of people of the world would kill GB if that would be possible. Throwing the blame on 'ordinary citizens' is not wise cos we really can?t affect the politicians anyway.

586589983[/snapback]

I don't believe in capital punishment and goodness know George sent enough people to their deaths.

I think hell has a special place for people such as George W Bush.

There is no way these people with blood on their hands will get away with it.

There is a dude waiting for George => :devil::

Technically anyone alive who doesn't stop the person from starting WW3 will have had a hand in it, predictions are silly.

586589954[/snapback]

Wrong. You need an opportunity. How can people be blamed for the actions of George W Bush when they have no power to influence an outcome for good.

Those who are guilty are those who have the power but use it for purposes other than good.

I think WWIII started on 11 September 2001.

The tri-axis of evil is the USA-Britain-Australia. Not the people, but the Governments.

As for Iraq, that is a total mess. The US are positioning themselves there for permanent bases of occupation.

The blood of young Americans are paying for Iraqi oil. There is no reason for the US to be in Iraq.

WMD was a lie and proven as such. Saddam is gone. That the US are still in Iraq is simply occupation.

The Iraqi people fighting there are freedom fighters and NOT terrorists.

Imagine an Iraqi army occupying your country. If you fight them are you a freedom fighter or a terrorist?

To say these people are not Iraqi is to muddy the water to justify staying there.

The US presence in Iraq is nothing short of a war of aggression and occupation for oil.

The US are War Criminals and should be up on charges like a Nuremberg Trials. The chef War Criminal is George W Bush.

Henry Kissinger is a War Criminal. The US is harboring many War Criminals.

bcll.jpg

Edited by ASIO

Umm, didnt anyone ever tell you to NOT DRINK THE BONG WATER!

There are pictures, videos, of the planes hitting the twin towers. You blind or something? There was AUDIO of the hijackers from the other plane that went down in the field. And it was said, officially, that it didnt look like a plane that hit the Pentagon, more like a missle or something. And do you think that everyone just walks around with video cameras all day long? Get serious, **** dude.

Bin Laden is hard to find. You would be to if you had tons of caves and difficult to navigate terrain to hide in. We cant find him so dumbass Bush invaded Iraq to distract everyone from the fact that we cannot find him.

This conspiracy theory is the stupidest thing I ever heard. I mean, Bush is a moron and its been proven that. But I highly doubt he would be a murder...specially on such a big scale.

Next think you know you will be telling us the hurricanes were created by a top secrete weather machine and that hte US gov was testing the machine and it malfunctioned.

Now, step away from the PC...go outside and enjoy the day. The fresh air may do you some good.

And if this isnt ur theory, then the insults are directed at whoever thought of them.... :rofl:

Umm, didnt anyone ever tell you to NOT DRINK THE BONG WATER!

There are pictures, videos, of the planes hitting the twin towers.  You blind or something?  There was AUDIO of the hijackers from the other plane that went down in the field.  And it was said, officially, that it didnt look like a plane that hit the Pentagon, more like a missle or something.  And do you think that everyone just walks around with video cameras all day long?  Get serious, **** dude.

Bin Laden is hard to find.  You would be to if you had tons of caves and difficult to navigate terrain to hide in.  We cant find him so dumbass Bush invaded Iraq to distract everyone from the fact that we cannot find him.

This conspiracy theory is the stupidest thing I ever heard.  I mean, Bush is a moron and its been proven that.  But I highly doubt he would be a murder...specially on such a big scale.

Next think you know you will be telling us the hurricanes were created by a top secrete weather machine and that hte US gov was testing the machine and it malfunctioned.

Now, step away from the PC...go outside and enjoy the day.  The fresh air may do you some good.

And if this isnt ur theory, then the insults are directed at whoever thought of them.... :rofl:

586590183[/snapback]

Bin Laden is on dialysis and we cannot find him... That's serious.

586590183[/snapback]

:laugh: Nice one :rofl:

Who did that?  Who are you referring to? Maybe I missed it. Can you elaborate who posted this?

Your post as it stands without quoting someone, seems pretty much off topic.

:rolleyes:

586589013[/snapback]

C-Squarez, in his thread above this one about 9/11 being a hoax, in which you so vehemently advocate the conspiracy that Bush bombed the WTC. His link to the "the lie of the century" in which he uses the Spanish American war to promote the notion that the U.S. always goes to war by fabricating a reason. Time and history are not exclusive. If you want to knock down the U.S. for something like that, then Germany should still be considered the most aggressive, evil, destructive, etc. etc. nation on the planet followed by France and the UK.

An excellent contribution in the War For Truth.

Afghanistan and Iraq were not the first countries George W Bush attacked... the first attack was on the United States of America on 11 September 2001.

Some people can't handle the truth!

586570509[/snapback]

You know, really you are doing much to discredit the arguement you make. Let's see how this "

War on truth" and "911ies" have played out in this and the 9/11 hoax thread.

A) You have blantant disregard for anyone who has posted opinions and sources that oppose your conspiracies

B) You label them as victims of propaganda, uninformed, pretty much tools

C) You have not been willing to address things posted with a rationale behind it, or have addressed them with things like "The U.S. is evil and it must've done this."

D) You post things based purely on opinion and speculation calling it fact. Let me tell you, conspiracy theories are exactly that. Theories. They are posibilities, NOT proven fact.

E) You try to relate things that are totally unrelated like the independence of media (all media is biased, but media like CNN and Fox news at least aren't state owned like they are in many other countries) and Iraq to 9/11. The arguement that Bush used 9/11 to argue the case against Iraq is quite ridiculous, because as any American can tell you, he didn't. Now if YOUR media has convinced you that Bush said "Aha! look 9/11! this was Saddam's doing!" so much for your "independent" media.

F) Finding out the truth generally means accepting all the information available and then coming to a conclusion. Saying "to realize 2+2=4 means to think for ourselves" and then only regarding your side of the arguement is not thinking for yourself. That is more along the lines of 2+0=4.

It seems to me you are a part of this war on truth. You just happen to fighting a seperate war on truth. Essentially, you're just faulting a lot of people in this thread for not buying into it.

Every US president over the history of USA has had a war against some nation or group of people.. This is what US president do to 'strenghten the nation'. If there?s no conflict going on white house and CIA arranges one.

Please, showing off military power is so lame!

You have blantant disregard for anyone who has posted opinions and sources that oppose your conspiracies

586591692[/snapback]

What sources? George W Bush? The offical Bush Administration sources, the peak media groups? If you cite them as sources then obviously I disagree with what they are saying.

You mention sources but fail to cite any and fail to address anything stated as evidence here and how convenient of you. Your "argument" is totally false because you do not address any of the arguments for 911ies.

Care to explain the following?

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/psyopnews1/p..._plot_part1.pdf

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/psyopnews2/p..._plot_part2.pdf

If you don't see the truth, that is your problem or your agenda.

As for stating "Germany should still be considered the most aggressive, evil, destructive, etc. etc. nation on the planet", just goes to show you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

C-Squarez, in his thread above this one about 9/11 being a hoax, in which  you so vehemently advocate the conspiracy that Bush bombed the WTC.  His link to the "the lie of the century" in which he uses the Spanish American war to promote the notion that the U.S. always goes to war by fabricating a reason.  Time and history are not exclusive.  If you want to knock down the U.S. for something like that, then Germany should still be considered the most aggressive, evil, destructive, etc. etc. nation on the planet followed by France and the UK.

586591633[/snapback]

No, if that is the impression I gave you, I apologize. But I feel that we are not being told the WHOLE truth. I don't think Bush actually carried out the plan.

I don't think Bush actually carried out the plan.

586592803[/snapback]

Bush can't take a leak without asking permission :rolleyes:

Picture%206-4.jpg

"I think I may NEED A BATHROOM break? Is this possible"

George W Bush

President of the United States of American

Leader of the Free World

Most Powerful Man on Earth

Dumbest President Ever

War Criminal

Dumbarse

Joke

Gee, well George, ok but don't forget to wash your hands after!

Bush can't seem to go potty by himself. However that doesn't excuse him from being involved in 911.

Bush is still a War Criminal.

No, if that is the impression I gave you, I apologize. But I feel that we are not being told the WHOLE truth. I don't think Bush actually carried out the plan.

586592803[/snapback]

I recognize this, my main problems lie with ASIO who responds with:

You are ignoring the truth because you can't get your mind around it or have an agenda.

I realize that this conspiracy, no matter how far fetched, is a remote possibility. I know that we aren't getting the whole story, but heres the kicker, I realize that nobody is getting the whole picture. My problem with ASIO is that he, as proven above, REFUSES to acknowledge anything else, and that if you don't agree with him, you are "ignoring the truth" or "have an agenda." If anyone has an agenda, he definately does.

I realize that this conspiracy, no matter how far fetched, is a remote possibility.  I know that we aren't getting the whole story, but heres the kicker, I realize that nobody is getting the whole picture.  My problem with ASIO is that he, as proven above, REFUSES to acknowledge anything else, and that if you don't agree with him, you are "ignoring the truth" or "have an agenda."  If anyone has an agenda, he definately does.

586593187[/snapback]

Yea, I see your point to be honest... ;) I DONT know what happened so I cant say either way. I just feel I am being lied to...

I know that we aren't getting the whole story

586593187[/snapback]

Well what about trying to discover the "whole story"?

My problem with ASIO is that he, as proven above, REFUSES to acknowledge anything else, and that if you don't agree with him, you are "ignoring the truth" or "have an agenda."  If anyone has an agenda, he definately does.

586593187[/snapback]

I refuse to acknowledge that the official line is true. You think we aren't getting the "whole story". I think we are being outright lied to.

I believe there is a massive coverup and misinformation about 911. Maybe you don't know what I know. Maybe you don't care to know. If you look at all the evidence and decide that it isn't credible that is your right. It is also my right to call it as I see it, that if after studying all the evidence people say, well the offical line is still correct, then yes, those people are ignoring the truth in my view.

Also to support the official line without looking into this carefully, I stress CAREFULLY, is also to ignore the truth. The official line is fed to us day in and day out for years. Do you really think the truth can overcome the official version in an instant and people will admit they were lied to all this time?

I do have an agenda. I oppose the Government lying to the people. I believe the people have a right to the truth and that many good websites exist and many strong arguments exist and logic and reason conclude that what we are told about 911 just isn't the truth.

A case in point and there are so many. Care to discuss the following? What do you make of the following? This is a transcript of a video freely available. Can facts such as this be simply ignored or explained away?

Larry Silverstein

Leaseholder, World Trade Center

?I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, ?We?ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.? And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse?.

I look forward to your views about the above. The reason, implications and meaning. How it fits into whatelse was said or left unsaid.

Edited by ASIO

And it was said, officially, that it didnt look like a plane that hit the Pentagon, more like a missle or something.

586590183[/snapback]

Really? It was "officially" said a "missile or something" hit the Pentagon. Yes and in the same breath that George W Bush is indited for a long list of crimes!

I look forward to the day that the official news is that a missle hit the Pentagon.

Then they will have to explain away a passenger aircraft full of passengers, muslim hijackers and the aircraft itself.

Yes a missle of bomb hit the Pentagon. I fully agree with you. As for the "official" bit, let us wait and see.

If you want to knock down the U.S. for something like that, then Germany should still be considered the most aggressive, evil, destructive, etc. etc. nation on the planet followed by France and the UK.

Yea yea this is what americans always say when they are critisized.. Look at Germany! they have been more evil than we! Haha! Yes Germany, France, UK has a dark history as well, but that was long before the present modern day! Look who is the evil now! And USA is not lacking much behind Germany in the meter of evilness, just some up all the killing & torture USA does at the present day and has done... and you get the idea.

Consider also this, USA is the only nation that has used large scale weapons of mass destruction directly againts humans in this planet! USA?s evilness just grows with this fact that Japan had already surrendered but USA nuked the anyway! As a revenge.

It?s interesting to realize how George W Bush has made his moves to push WWIII even closer to happen, cos it?s not the first time in the Bush family. G. Bushes grandfather PrescBush was a nazi/b> and a US senator & business man. Prescot Bush helped Hitler to gain & stay in power. When looking at the world history, it?s pretty obvious that USA benefitted the most from WWII. But that?s just what USA needed at the time to gain superpower status, to weaken the Europe.

State of Isreal also worked pretty nice for USA. USA got an ally in the middle-east, a state that breeds a lot of conflict in the region. The history is here at the present day! 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq... This is just a continuation of USA?s plan to conquer the middle east for it?s huge oil resources!