My Amazing New Camera

My new Olympus C-7000 just arrived! Shot a couple pictures off and all I can say is, WOW. For an inexpensive (sub $400) digital camera, this thing can take some awesome pictures! This picture was taken in HQ (second highest quality mode) not SHQ (highest quality) Have a look:

http://tdavis.stinsons.com/images/P9220001.JPG

crappy speakers  :p

586564640[/snapback]

lol, your right, they are crappy.. and yellow

WHATS THAT HAND LOTION DOING ON YOUR DESK BOY??

and any new camera can produce quality that good, when the specs of the image is:

754 x 565px @ 1674.19 KB (1.6MB)

I'll take an SHQ pic on Monday when I get back to work.

LOL! Yea, it's not lotion. I would be in trouble if I had lotion on my desk at work. ;)

Not sure how to work the ISO settings yet. But that's why I got this camera, So I could learn. That picture was taken using the camera's auto focus, ISO, and that stuff.

Methinks you should've invested in some speakers, instead. ;)

586576691[/snapback]

Why would I buy speakers for my work computer? I only use them maybe 2% of the time.

Olympus makes some nice cameras, if a bit derivative. My Olympus C3040 still takes awesome pics after 3 years; I'll be sad when it eventually gives up the ghost.

Sometimes I get better pics out of that then my newer Panasonic.

It looks like the cam my dad bought... it's the new thin sony... but the image quality is poor x_x

586583728[/snapback]

I actually think the image quality on mine is quite good. Of course, the lighting in my cubicle is not good at all, and I am no professional photographer. I took it to the county fair the other night and got some pretty damn good shots.

well.. it isn't this bad, I have a bad habit of exagerating things, but I saw my cousin's cam, and I can't compare it with any other cam now... it has confused me a lot :s The image on her cam is just..... really really impressive, it makes pictures even better than reality :|

That image looks crappy, the only thing in proper focus is the pepsi can. Play with your cam and learn how to use it's full potentials before you post images.

586584721[/snapback]

Who the hell died and made you picture god? I can post whatever the hell pictures I want as long as they follow the rules. Your crap is not welcome here. Go troll elsewhere.

Edit: Everyone starts somewhere. You could have left off that last comment. Critique is welcome, like the guy that said the ISO was too high, try lowering it. But your blatent disregard for helping no one likes.

Edited by voidunknown