9/11: Truth or Hoax?

Who caused the attacks?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who caused the attacks?

• U.S. Government
    • Osama Bin Laden & his colleagues
    • Other
    • Not Sure

i'm sorry but all the columns was melted in pieces from 2 foots to 20 foots. Down to the 7th basement their was melted steels with high heat areas. This has been said by the person in charge of the demolition company who demolished the other wtc's buildings after Sept 11th which was all damaged. They found the melted steels in the basements one month after Sept 11th. Usually, to bring this type of building the best thing to do is targetting the base of the buildings.

i'm sorry but all the columns was melted in pieces from 2 foots to 20 foots. Down to the 7th basement their was melted steels with high heat areas. This has been said by the person in charge of the demolition company who demolished the other wtc's buildings after Sept 11th which was all damaged. They found the melted steels in the basements one month after Sept 11th. Usually, to bring this type of building the best thing to do is targetting the base of the buildings.

586572952[/snapback]

make your mind up...first you say there were explosions, I link you to someone who's examined the metal fragments and silver-dollar sized holes in the remains of the steel beams and now you say the steel melted...back up these allegations with with some facts if you have them.

either you're standing on both sides of this argument, or you're doing a very poor job of communicating your opinion. :wacko:

make your mind up...first you say there were explosions, I link you to someone who's examined the metal fragments and silver-dollar sized holes in the remains of the steel beams and now you say the steel melted...back up these allegations with with some facts if you have them.

either you're standing on both sides of this argument, or you're doing a very poor job of communicating your opinion.  :wacko:

586573182[/snapback]

oh calm down I don't know why i said melted but you know what i meant. It was early this morning :whistle:

Anyway like I said i have a lot of video evidences who prove that it was controlled demolitions. I just need a video-audio capture software and re-encode it to be able tu put them below 50mb. Some of time are high-quality mpeg4 so it take a lot of space.

^ you can fake anything, there are more videos showing what actually happened with the planes and all then there are of explosions. why did the explosion videos get released so late? cuz they are fake. get over it.

^ you can fake anything, there are more videos showing what actually happened with the planes and all then there are of explosions. why did the explosion videos get released so late? cuz they are fake. get over it.

586573422[/snapback]

rofl fake videos .. weak excuses and you didn't even saw them. Do you think i do not verify and make sure they are original. There's a lot of documentations too and FDNY firefighters testimonies without mentioning the FDNY tape on 9/11 with firefighters in the towers reporting explosions, small pockets of fire that will be able to knock down with two lines etc ..

If USA wanted to attack a country, they dont need any excuses.  For iraq, it had nothing to do with 9/11 and USA attacked and what now?  USA isn't in any trouble because of it.  Those several other explosions could very well be oxygen bottles exploding after being heated, or maybe there was some other gas bottles used for heating and such that exploded, who knows?  But really, it's beyond pathetic to think USA would kill it's own people and ruin its own economy just to go to war.  It always helps going to war with a better economy.  And we know WTC going down messed up economy pretty good for a while.

586502271[/snapback]

Beyond pathetic to assume that one of the most regulation ignoring administrations we've had int he last hundred years would do something our country has done time and time again throughout history?

You've gotta be kidding me.

I'm not saying which side of the issue I'm on in regards to 9/11, but the U.S. has a history of making false reasons for us to go to war, and other justifications for their agendas. If I remember correctly, that's how things such as Vietnam, Spanish American war etc got started up.

oh calm down I don't know why i said melted but you know what i meant. It was early this morning  :whistle:

Anyway like I said i have a lot of video evidences who prove that it was controlled demolitions. I just need a video-audio capture software and re-encode it to be able tu put them below 50mb. Some of time are high-quality mpeg4 so it take a lot of space.

586573351[/snapback]

actually I don't, you're dancing around both sides of the issue. the dust from hundreds of thousands of pounds of concrete exiting the building is not evidence of explosions.

I don't get how the US destroying the towers of their own accord has helped them. The economy is shot to peices. Not really very helpful, IMO. :blink:

Next thing, your gonna be saying that the years of IRA terrorism or the recent London bombings were faked by MI5... :rolleyes:

I can see what people are pointing out about the conspiracies, but it all seems too "picky" to me. By that I mean, taking something that could be quite legit, and turning it into something not legit. Something easily done.

That's not mentioning the sheer scale of the number of people who would need to be involved to do such a thing. Something which is a big hole in many conspiracy theories. For a real conspiracy to work, the number of people involved would have to be tiny (10 max). The number required for something like 9/11 would be huge, like 200+. Remembering that with every additional person who is involved, there is additional risk of someone talking to the press, or similar...

Just my opinion.

I don't get how the US destroying the towers of their own accord has helped them. The economy is shot to peices. Not really very helpful, IMO.  :blink:

Next thing, your gonna be saying that the years of IRA terrorism or the recent London bombings were faked by MI5... :rolleyes:

I can see what people are pointing out about the conspiracies, but it all seems too "picky" to me. By that I mean, taking something that could be quite legit, and turning it into something not legit. Something easily done.

That's not mentioning the sheer scale of the number of people who would need to be involved to do such a thing. Something which is a big hole in many conspiracy theories. For a real conspiracy to work, the number of people involved would have to be tiny (10 max). The number required for something like 9/11 would be huge, like 200+. Remembering that with every additional person who is involved, there is additional risk of someone talking to the press, or similar...

Just my opinion.

586573880[/snapback]

Here's some reasons of fthe top of my head that I think could of benefitted them.

-Enforce stricter law policies for whatever reason (Partiot Act 1 / 2 etc)

-Get private money for contradicting rebuilding plans or for Goldstein getting the huge insurance claim on the property

-War in Iraq justification nonsense, occupancy of Afghanastan

So on. There could be a number of reasons. To me, with how much the government obviously does lie, and how fake and inconsistent many things about the incident seem....I would not put it passed them. I'm not really a firm believer of either side though, sort of undecided on what I think really happened, but leaning towards the conspiracy theory side due to my distrust of the government and the other reasons listed.

It would be silly to assume it is a hoax, come on the US is in Iraq and is not chaising the terrorist that were blamed for 911. if terrorist were it's objective it would be still concentrating on Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Saudi connection. It did not need 911 to go to Iraq.

I don't get how the US destroying the towers of their own accord has helped them. The economy is shot to peices. Not really very helpful, IMO.  :blink:

Just my opinion.

586573880[/snapback]

It gave an excuse to go to war. War with countries rich with oil.

*sarcasm* So what the economy is shot now, the future benefits are great!! *sarcasm*

Not true. A couple people can know, maybe just 2-3. Some people that worked in the towers were told not to come to work that day. Do you really think the reason was, "The government is gonna total these buildings so don't come in."? In the real world, your boss may tell you something that you may question, but you arent in a position to question so you obey. As with your boss, HIS/HER boss may do the same thing. Chain of command buddy.

People who even admit the possibility that U.S. government is responsible for 9/11, are insane and require immediate mental treatment. I can't believe that we are even discussing this. This is just disgusting. This topic should be closed.

People who even admit the possibility that U.S. government is responsible for 9/11, are insane and require immediate mental treatment. I can't believe that we are even discussing this. This is just disgusting. This topic should be closed.

586582244[/snapback]

I love people like this... :D OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Look over this website and research all you want...

This wouldn't be the first time the US government lied. Now 9/11 is pretty drastic, but it isn't out of reach...

I love people like this... :D OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Look over this website and research all you want...

This wouldn't be the first time the US government lied. Now 9/11 is pretty drastic, but it isn't out of reach...

586582400[/snapback]

That website does not address 9/11. It addresses the roving chemical lab fiasco and other false-WMD evidence that Powell presented to the U.N.

I don't have a problem saying that Iraq was based on a lie. The problem I have is sayingt that the 9/11 bombers were staged by the American government.

That website does not address 9/11.  It addresses the roving chemical lab fiasco and other false-WMD evidence that Powell presented to the U.N.

I don't have a problem saying that Iraq was based on a lie.  The problem I have is sayingt that the 9/11 bombers were staged by the American government.

586582439[/snapback]

I know. The point I was trying to make is that the US Government has a history of lying just to start a war...

I don't know what happened on 9/11. But I THINK there is alot more to it than we are told...

this type of discussion is what we call a dead end and there is no possible answer to it. people lie, people kill, people murder, people missing, it will go unanswered. and the one that have gone will never come back. the best we do now is pray for the deceased and hope that this type of situation will never happen again.

586582456[/snapback]

You're right. But guess what? That takes the fun out of the debate!!

this type of discussion is what we call a dead end and there is no possible answer to it. people lie, people kill, people murder, people missing, it will go unanswered. and the one that have gone will never come back. the best we do now is pray for the deceased and hope that this type of situation will never happen again.

586582244[/snapback]

And so your custom member title, "freethinker" is a joke, right?

It gave an excuse to go to war. War with countries rich with oil.

*sarcasm* So what the economy is shot now, the future benefits are great!! *sarcasm*

586581783[/snapback]

I still don't see how the Government is using 9/11 as a excuse to go to war. The reasoning behind it from what I understand was because of "WMD" that has yet to be found.

Also how is taking down the WTC and going to war going to help our economy in the future? Gas prices have doubled since the start of the war in Iraq and I don't see them going down anytime in the future.

I think we are going to see the affects of 9/11 and the Iraq war for a long time.

586582532[/snapback]

:rofl:

I still don't see how the Government is using 9/11 as a excuse to go to war.  The reasoning behind it from what I understand was because of "WMD" that has yet to be found. 

Also how is taking down the WTC and going to war going to help our economy in the future?  gas prices have doubled since the start of the war in Iraq and I don't see them going down anytime in the future.

I think we are going to see the affects of 9/11 and the Iraq war for a long time.

586582603[/snapback]

Plans don't always go as planned. Don't forget this war was supposed to be two months or something like that...

The plan might have went something like this;

Create hysteria with fake terror warnings!

Blame Saddam!!

Invade Iraq!!

Tap into the "endless" oil fields!!

But who knows!

Oh yea, the baby in the pic is cute Frank!! Congrats!

586582532[/snapback]

Do you even know what freethinker means, perhaps you should look it up before making useless comments. And I'm not saying that U.S government doesn't lie or start a war based on lies, we know that already. What is absurd and utterly insane is to say that World Trade center was bombed by the U.S. government.

What is absurd and utterly insane is to say that World Trade center was bombed by the U.S. government.

586583151[/snapback]

What is absurd and utterly insane is to ignore reality. 911ies are being exposed and discussed every day.

On 12 September 2001 no one questioned what happened. Since then the truth has come out because the reality of what happened and the Bush Administrations' account of what happened don't match.

Either reality is lying or the Bush Administration is lying.

You obviously seem to believe the Bush Administration over reality and that is your right. That is, as you say, "absurd and utterly insane", but your right.

The media at large will only start reporting on this once there are enough people to give them the moral courage. At that time you can jump on the bandwagon, or say you knew it all along, or continue to live in denial.

That the US military is behind the 911ies is not something that one wants to admit. They are after all supposed to be "our" forces. But the truth must be told and the 911ies exposed.

Research this topic and learn the truth.