Dead Rising Xbox 360 Images

These are probably some of the better shots released, recently, simply because they look honest. The lighting is nice, but there seems to be only a few skins for the zombies which should probably be expanded on.

and people were complaining that this game was ugly :p

i love this :D

zombies are, however, a bit low poly... but that's because it's supposed to have TONS of those onscreen - which sounds LOVELY :D

wow looks damn good...the first screen especially

Only thing that doesnt look right is when the bodies are on the ground....they look like they are floating (kind of weird).

Other than that, this game looks awesome.

The overall look is pretty nice. The background and scenary are very well done. I agree though that the zombies could be worked. Also the effects of blood splatter and gore look good too, but the animation of the bloody bodies on the ground looks outdated and could be higher res to look more realistic.

Nice screenshots but the gameplay looks boring and repetitive. Kinda like a nice looking State of Emergency with zombies.

586569485[/snapback]

well we dont know mutch about it from images except great graphics so gameplay will have to been seen. i mean hek ya can say that about anygame that the gamplay is boring from screenshots

well we dont know  mutch about it from images  except great graphics so gameplay will have to been seen. i mean hek ya can say that about anygame that the gamplay  is  boring from screenshots

586569716[/snapback]

Yeah because I based my opinion on the gameplay just from looking at those screenshots. It's not like I have watched movies of gameplay or anything.. I mean that would've been crazy. :rolleyes:

Yeah because I based my opinion on the gameplay just from looking at those screenshots. It's not like I have watched movies of gameplay or anything.. I mean that would've been crazy. :rolleyes:

586569857[/snapback]

he cant know what have you, or have not, seen so far, so spare the smartass attitude, please.

It don't look very impressive :/ All the great vids they show at E3 and none of the games are living up to it.

586569741[/snapback]

well i guesss you have not looked at uptodate screenshots of otehr games then cause they have made big leaps in boundes in quality over the Alpah Dev kist they had used. now they have finale Dev kits full power and look at Gears of War that game has always looked awsome and now otehr games are really looking liek they should have sutch as PG3 and s on

HOLY CRAP! Now THAT is next-gen. I thought the first pic was a real photo until I looked at the people, and what they were doing. :laugh:

586570098[/snapback]

just wait till they pump 15,000polygon in to each character

This turning out to be a nice little game. An earlier screenshot of him on a van and being surrounded by hundreds of zombies was really cool.

I hope the control system and camera turns out good cause that could really ruin the game.

If he can't know he shouldn't assume.

586569922[/snapback]

oh please, then lets cut all replies since we can never know. :rolleyes: