King Kong Xbox vs Xbox 360 screenshot

Even more reson to have it... Seems like it was just another poor multi-platform game made with PS2 in mind.

586573801[/snapback]

thats because PS2 is one of the platforms its being made for

where is the "king kong" and.... in the first shot, if Mr. T-rex is that close to somebody they are not going to be in that position. they are going to be in the fetal position crying and yelling cause it over for them.

This is the kind of stuff I expect for the first 6 months of all 3 new consoles. Unlike the PS1-PS2 generation, the leap is not as extreme, and the technology is such that you can port them with decent crossover. We live in a different time that is for sure.

pxleyes actually the hardware changes will be drastic from PS2 point of view, but the difference won't be as much from the Xbox since it supports hardware based pixel shaders and bump mapping, unlike PS2.

These are technologies John Carmack described as much of a break through as 3D accelerators were back in the day and PS2 didn't even support these technologies. In the "last" generation only Xbox supported those and GameCube to some level but in the next all of them will support it and the difference won't be as great beetween the consoles in the next era.

The difference isn't too drastic. But, it seems the game engine was designed for the PS2 and then ported to the Xbox360.

Why is the T-Rex screaming at a rock?

586573980[/snapback]

'cause it's jaw is stuck open that's why. Also it's so tired from keeping it's jaw open all the time dooring the shooting of Kink Kong the silly game so it's gone mad.

Doesn't look that bad.

btw (off topic) is any else expecting Xbox 360 shortages this holiday or will there be plenty??

586573945[/snapback]

I'm expecting shortages all round... I wont be seeing a single xbox 360 in stock until late December or January at the earliest... Anything by then, and I think I'd be lucky.. Canadian retailers are barely doing any preorders.

Doesn't look that bad.

btw (off topic) is any else expecting Xbox 360 shortages this holiday or will there be plenty??

586573945[/snapback]

I suspect if you don't pre-order you will have to wait till next year to get one or spend way too much on one on ebay.

Or go to a very unpopulated area and get one from their stores... I plan on going up north (since I'm in Canada and just 10 minutes north of where I live is farm lands as far as the eye can see) and get one from one of their stores.