Family Guy Question

I was just thinking about this the other day, in the family guy episode where Peter loses his job by "accidently" killing his boss (the guy who owns the toy factory). And then decides to join that place to try to become a knight, what job does he end up getting ?, im pretty certain in the next episode he becomes a fisherman, but is that his permanate job or what ?

I can't really remember, and its been bugging me. If anyone knows the answer, many thanks in advance.

"Mr. Saturday Knight"

Original Air Date: 9/5/01

Peter's boss, Mr. Weed, dies suddenly (at the Griifins' house, as it happens), and the toy factory dies with him. Not surprisingly, Peter's "career transition" is less than smooth. Then he decides to follow his 25-year-old dream and become a jouster at Quahog's Renaissance Faire. Voices include Will Ferrell (the Black Knight), Charles Durning (Francis) and Adam Carolla (Death.)

source: http://animatedtv.about.com/od/familyguyep...guyepguide3.htm

Well, he becomes a fisherman for a while, but last night's episode had him searching for a new job, since he'd apparantly been out of work for quite a while, so I guess he quit the fishing at some point. Now he's got a job at the Pawtucket Pat Brewery.

ALSO: Who is the Black Knight?

586580995[/snapback]

The Black Knight is the Knight in the episode "Mr Saturday Knight" where Peter goes to the Renaissance fair to live his dream of being a jouster/knight. Peter meets him earlier in his life on a drug trip and thats when it becomes his dream to be a knight. He is also in the first episode, where they build a moat around their house, which "keeps the Black Knight at bay".