XBOX World 360 claims Halo3 exclusive

Just found this over at bink.nu,

Notorious French gaming site, jeux-france.com, has posted the cover image for the November issue of Xbox World 360?and it?s a doozie. The information the site gives is vague, and further hindered by a shoddy Google translation. But now, all eyes are locked on X05 in Amsterdam (October 4th-5th). Will we get the official Halo 3 announcement? Or is this just another dirty hoax?

Source www.joystiq.com

the magazine claims PS3 is d:ninja:nja:

post-62693-1127779564.jpg

LMAO...what a fan boy comment to make...

586583808[/snapback]

if that was for me :D then all I am saying is "oops", was not supposed to be a fanboy comment.

In any case I found this on bink.nu

might be true, might be fake.

although there is no xboxworld360.com, I found this xbox360world.nl

not sure if they are the same (or why the cover is in english)

yeah, how can the mag cover say unbiased when its called xbox world 360? aside from that it looks fake.

586583790[/snapback]

unbiased, in that with official magazines (for any console) there's a possibility that they are being told what to print / what not to print. eg - write that game-x is the best thing since sliced bread, when actual fact it's a steam pile of fecal matter.

it doesn't mean unbiased in the console vs console matter; it's an xbox console so obviously it's going to be unbiased in that respect. pick up any console specific magazine and see other stupidly labelled covers and articles... for example, many a ps2 magazine claiming the preview for killzone was pure gaming excellence, and how it spanked halo 1+2 with pants down. reality: the game sucked ass and had an average review score of 4 out of 10.

The PS3 isn't dead, Sony is waiting to advertise the PS3 untill after the Xbox 360 release, that way when the people get their 360's and realize how much they suck, more people will buy the PS3.

Halo 3 must be one hell of a game if it can kill off the PS3 :laugh: Seriously I'm sure Halo 3 will rock (the first 2 sure did) but Sony won't get slaughted just cause of one game, both systems have some real killer titles, if I had the money I'd definetly buy them both :happy:

The PS3 isn't dead, Sony is waiting to advertise the PS3 untill after the Xbox 360 release, that way when the people get their 360's and realize how much they suck, more people will buy the PS3.

586584216[/snapback]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :sleep:

Edited by SecretAgentMan

586584216[/snapback]

Bad marketing, your not going to buy a ?250 console, only to 'suddenly' realize 6 months later that it's a 'pile of crap' and go off to your nearest Sony centre and buy a new ?300 console.

Regardless of whether or not the magazine is fake, seriously, are you all just complete retards regarding the "unbiased" thing? It's an Xbox magazine. "Unbiased" in this context means that they're not going to give official, Microsoft-developed/published games better ratings, as some people might assume an "official" magazine might (which this magazine isn't). The "unbiased" is re-enforcing the "unofficial" tag-line.

I just preorderd my X360 about an hour ago and received a white-hat with the preorder slip (it's a winter hat).

Anyone who wants it (in Ontario) can have it... I'll ship it to ya.

I'd post pics but atm I'm a little lazy... you must understand I need my downtime after work. :p

I can't wait for Halo 3 :drool:

Edited by joekr

Am I the only xbox fan that is looking forward to Sony releasing a top-notch system? Competition == Good :)

Hell, if it has good exclusive content, I may get PS3 too when it comes out. (I currently have a Xbox, PS2-Slim, AND a gamecube!) Admitedly, the game cube hasn't been played in months :(

Anyway, i hate fanboyism. I think if you REALLY love games, then get the 360, PS3 AND the revolution. Oh, and, a good PC too! :)