Ninja Gaiden 2 for Xbox 360 confirmed

Tuesday is another big day because Itagaki opens the vault on various tidbits of information spanning all of Team Ninja's upcoming Xbox 360 games: Dead or Alive Xtreme 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Dead or Alive: Code Cronus, and something called Project Progressive.

http://teamninja.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=...cUserId=4549175

Tuesday = October 4th = X05!

the only thing we know currently about Project Progressive is that its Xbox 360 exclusive. its an action game but not a fighting game or a ninja game. it was supposed to be on Xbox but then scrapped and redeveloped for 360.

I never bought the original because people complained it was to hard - meaning you have to do the same thing again and again no matter how bored you are and that's just a waste of time. If they fix that with the next one, allow users to control the difficulty then I'm all game.

I never bought the original because people complained it was to hard - meaning you have to do the same thing again and again no matter how bored you are and that's just a waste of time. If they fix that with the next one, allow users to control the difficulty then I'm all game.

586586677[/snapback]

NG Black includes an eaisier mode (Ninja Dog), die three time in the first level and it activates.

586586677[/snapback]

dude the first game was extremely difficult in the beginning. once you get the hang of the system its actually not that hard at all. i rem the first boss killed me like 7 times b4 i was able to win.

i had the urge to play the game through for a second time and i can tell you that i actually thought it was way to easy.

give it a try, you wont regret it. its a great game