New $10 Dollar Bill

I wish our money was like New Zealand or Austrailia's. They have nice money. Colorful, clear plastic part so you can't scan them, watermarks, and if you get a new one they're practically unrippable. Now they have nice money. Although our $50 are decent. But this $10 just looks ugly

586591261[/snapback]

Exactly what I was going to say. The australian currency is the best all round great notes and easy to use coins. The american notes suffer the same problem as the 10, 20, 50 cent euro coins. That is that without looking closely at them you can't tell them apart.

Exactly what I was going to say. The australian currency is the best all round great notes and easy to use coins. The american notes suffer the same problem as the 10, 20, 50 cent euro coins. That is that without looking closely at them you can't tell them apart.

586591343[/snapback]

Got that right :). Notes are made of plastic, don't get damaged easily and they are very colourful so easy to find if you misplace it or something.

notes.jpg

(...) problem as the 10, 20, 50 cent euro coins. That is that without looking closely at them you can't tell them apart.

586591343[/snapback]

Wow you must be near blind then. :p

I mean the ?0,50 coin is like twice the size of the ?0,10 coin. And the ?0,20 coin is the only one with gaps in it's side. The ones that are problematic are the ?0,01 and ?0,02 coins but we don't use those anymore in the Netherlands, you can still pay with them but you won't get them back in stores and stuff.

Nothing beats the :cool:33; :cool:

post-128385-1127939498.jpg

Edited by neoWave

it looks like a regular $10 that someone spilled coffee on or something

586591194[/snapback]

LOL, I was just goin to say that.

I'm not impressed with US money at all, it looks outdated.

Btw, Canada's new 10 got that metallic strip in it now.

Just like the 20's, 50's and 100's.

#2 I'll give you 24 hours before somebody will create fake bill  :yes:

586591551[/snapback]

Now would be the time to do it, release on the first few days before people get used to them.. :)

Now would be the time to do it, release on the first few days before people get used to them.. :)

586591638[/snapback]

24 hours? yeah right man. I'd say like 1 hour max before someone counterfeits it.

Wow, the money looks as boring and stale as before. Good work US MINT!

Look at other countries money, then compare it to that old' arse design, The US is wayyyyy behind in style it seems as well :|

586591158[/snapback]

It all spends the same, so why bother with appearances?

Who cares about the style that much? I spend it, not frame it. What do you want, modern art ?

modrnart.JPG

586591199[/snapback]

I was about to say the same thing. I don't really care what the bill looks like as long as I can spend the money.

Still quite boring, if I may say so. Somehow the currency represents the people of the country. For the US, boring and business-like.

The current Euro notes are okay, but I still likes the old Guilders. Probably they were the most colourfull notes in the world. Many tourist wouldn't even believe it was real money...

25NLG.JPG

Edited by 505

It will take longer than an hour to make one of these fake bills. From what I've heard some of the new color when scanned doesn't appear on the scanned image.

If what was planned is being kept in this design there are small RFID chips under the face. Which is already in some money in circulation. Both US and EURO

BTW...I could care less what the money looks like as long as you can spend it. The only thing they actually need to do is make them more different for the blind. Suppossedly they were going to make the number of the bill towards the bottom right slightly raised with braille for the blind to know what was what.

Here's pictures of the bills that had RFID chips that got hot and popped:

Here's the $20 US bill. This is the best pic I could find

rfidus2qv.th.jpg

Here's a better pic of the EURO

rfideuro4sl.th.jpg