a weird thing going on....

every thursday for the last couple of weeks iv been waking up and my door is open(and its usualyy closed, iv asked both my mum adn sista and they promised they didnt open it) also my eyes are very dry and sorta hurt. also my sheets and quilt cover is abit ruffles more than usual.

anyway my cats cant open the door and my mum and sister say they didnt open it so im wondering wat the ferk is going on...

mayb :alien: abduction...

my mum dismissed it say its nothing but yea... wat do u guys think

Edited by ..Gsus..

I think a ghost would be more believe than a abduction. imo

I believe much more about ghosts than ufo's as theres more evidence and proof, ufos stories get boring after a while. If aliens take people from their beds they are obviously perverted sob's. atleast ghosts have reason for doin what they do. aliens just seem to hover about in dustbin lids and specs of lights on some crappy camcorder.

is your house old? does it have a interesting past? do you know the previous owners?

etc..

1 previous owner, its as old as i... 15... been living here for roughly 10 years, so no reason for a ghost to be in my house.

only reason y i thought alien abductions is i sorta, not really remember a dream i think were i heard a noise, i stuck my head under the covers then like a alien or sumthing poked its head over and quickly poked its head enough to look under then musta been startled that i was awake and yea the end... but i think it was a nightmare.

lol neway i just wana know wat to do coz its sorta freakin me out

Well I think it's obvious what's going on. You are sleepwalking. Seriously.

586598946[/snapback]

I'd have to say that's a more believeable possibility.

setup a web cam, and post the results of course ;)

gotta buyone first. the thing is im scared of wat it might be, im more on the side of ssleep walking. iv lived in the house, in the same room for 10 years or so.. its quite possible that i can open my door and what not... what i dont understand is that its only on a thursday....

every friday for the last couple of weeks iv been waking up and my door is open(and its usualyy closed, iv asked both my mum adn sista and they promised they didnt open it) also my eyes are very dry and sorta hurt. also my sheets and quilt cover is abit ruffles more than usual.

anyway my cats cant open the door and my mum and sister say they didnt open it so im wondering wat the ferk is going on...

mayb  :alien:  abduction...

586598361[/snapback]

gotta buyone first. the thing is im scared of wat it might be, im more on the side of ssleep walking. iv lived in the house, in the same room for 10 years or so.. its quite possible that i can open my door and what not... what i dont understand is that its only on a thursday....

586599189[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I have had some strange things happen. I have always meant to set my webcam to record-on-motion but I too have been scared about what the results may be, so to this day I have not done it; I know if I saw something on the video that was not me, I would never sleep in my room again.

I have had some strange things happen. I have always meant to set my webcam to record-on-motion but I too have been scared about what the results may be, so to this day I have not done it; I know if I saw something on the video that was not me, I would never sleep in my room again.

586601110[/snapback]

Would it be more scarier if you catch yourself sleep walking & opening the door, see your glowing red eyes & you start sleep dancing? :D

Would it be more scarier if you catch yourself sleep walking & opening the door, see your glowing red eyes & you start sleep dancing?  :D

586601493[/snapback]

sleep dancing part would be funny

Put some caviar on the floor and when you wake up, see if there's caviar on your feet and footprints on the ground.

586601604[/snapback]

well i once put a blanket on the floor in front of my door... woke up and the door was open and the blanket had been moved

Maybe your mother sleepwalks?

Or your cats could be secret MI6 ninja-robot-laser-shooting operatives, who hide their secret identities from you! :alien:

every thursday for the last couple of weeks iv been waking up and my door is open(and its usualyy closed, iv asked both my mum adn sista and they promised they didnt open it) also my eyes are very dry and sorta hurt. also my sheets and quilt cover is abit ruffles more than usual.

mayb  :alien:  abduction...

586598361[/snapback]

mmm...could be Agent Scully looking for some covert lovin' on a slow friday night...that li'l horny minx.

....or a poltergeist.

Aliens would go through the troubles of getting inside your bedroom, doing whatever thing they plan with you, without any one at your home noticing anything, without any neighbors seeing anything, hell, without the whole city not seeing a thing! So that then, they could leave, again without been seen, and let your bedroom door opened?

What a bunch of un-polite aliens!! :no:

If my bedroom door would get opened every Friday, I would try to tape the door, using some industrial duck tape or something. This way, the struggling with the door would wake you up, be it aliens jerking around with the door, or you, sleepwalking... And i think ghost don't have power over duck tape. Especially industrial one!

:ninja:

:huh: Well, Alien abductions tend to happen every few months or even years, unless you are pregnant. So that is doubtful.

Sleep walking is certainly a possibilty, but why would it happen just on Friday nights ?

How old is your home ? Has anyone died there or nearby ? Could be a ghost.

A poltergeist would likely mean that YOU are the cause.

You could set up some sort of alarm to wake you when the door opens -- even something as simple as a glass jar with coins in it.

Set up a video camera or web cam to record whatever happens. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

webcam + motion detection software would do the trick easily

low tech method -

sprinkle some flour on the floor to see the footprints and/or see if its on your feet in the morning

orr

some tacs/pins it will wake you up if your sleepwalking and/or make whoever it is shout out in pain and wake you :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

586601110[/snapback]

Oh dear, i'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight now that i've heard that.