Mobile Device Desktops

Galaxy S2 on AT&T

CM 10.1 Nightlies

post-76181-0-99432700-1363021075.png

This probably gets asked quite often, but what is that weather widget? thanks :).

Lastest ParanoidAndroid for the nexus4

post-234799-0-73351000-1364566085.pngpost-234799-0-67765600-1364566092.png

Nice looking icons, they got a name?

This probably gets asked quite often, but what is that weather widget? thanks :).

That's Chronus. It's part of Cyanogenmod. However, other ROMs have adopted it as well. It's also known as cLock now as well if I remember correctly.

That's Chronus. It's part of Cyanogenmod. However, other ROMs have adopted it as well. It's also known as cLock now as well if I remember correctly.

Indeed. It's just called cLock now. :)

Xperia Launcher is indeed one of the best launchers out there :D

<snip>

It's okay, I've the Xperia S and it's smooth, but I still prefer having the functionality of other launchers like Apex.

Also what's with your notification bar? Looks so cluttered :(

Battery indicator, Auto Screen On indicator, Folder Player, plus wifi... I was using some other programs that moment.

Battery indicator, Auto Screen On indicator, Folder Player, plus wifi... I was using some other programs that moment.

But why two battery indicators? Why not hide one of them? Also the Network on the left side?

I hate having my bar full up, one thing I don't like about stock Sony is that even NFC has an icon! :(

But why two battery indicators? Why not hide one of them? Also the Network on the left side?

I hate having my bar full up, one thing I don't like about stock Sony is that even NFC has an icon! :(

That's because sadly there are no mods for that at the moment, I'm using the stock EU Rom of my UK RAZRi (x86 processor), so no cyanogen or any other good roms... barely some people have begun to play with the kernel... but I hope it will be soon enough.

sense 5 icons, sense 4+, jellybean and a few tweaks :)

brings my htc sensation xe right from 2011 to 2013 :D

post-21849-0-18738000-1365074395.png

post-21849-0-22914900-1365074399.png

• Like 1

sense 5 icons, sense 4+, jellybean and a few tweaks :)

brings my htc sensation xe right from 2011 to 2013 :D

Whoever created that ROM used the ICS icons for debug?

sorry what do you mean?

The icon in that drop down is the ICS Android icon, pretty certain the JB one is just the Jelly Bean

The icon in that drop down is the ICS Android icon, pretty certain the JB one is just the Jelly Bean

i can't influence the dropdown icons... if you mean that "3" icon that's afaik not a specific android icon, rather a customized one, as i can chose from 60+ icons or so, could even add one done by myself.

i can't influence the dropdown icons... if you mean that "3" icon that's afaik not a specific android icon, rather a customized one, as i can chose from 60+ icons or so, could even add one done by myself.

No that's what I'm, saying though is that the Android icon for your USB Debugging is taken from ICS and not Jelly Bean. So whoever packaged the ROM for some reason went with that rather than the correct one.

No that's what I'm, saying though is that the Android icon for your USB Debugging is taken from ICS and not Jelly Bean. So whoever packaged the ROM for some reason went with that rather than the correct one.

oh i see. i didn't even notice that because i couldn't care less. the icons i care about are spot on, and all in all this rom is awesome with all tweaks included. i won't picking arround because of one unimportant icon.

Xperia S running OpenSEMC BETA the kernal on this thing is pretty much amazing now when the phone is asleep.

post-110545-0-70522700-1365488842.png

Looking to find somewhere to place upcoming appointment on homescreen too. Have an agenda widget on the left homescreen but think I would like one showing on main too.

post-110545-0-94908700-1365488847.png