October Digital Photo Gallery

My cam is'nt much but my Daughter wanted me to post a picture that she took of her kittens

586702719[/snapback]

lol :happy: :happy:

sweet! ;)

Took this shot from Rock Hill, MD on the Eastern Shore, overlooking the Chesapeake Bay.

Camera used was an Olympus C-7000, 7.1MP, sitting on a mini tripod in night shooting mode.

Edited by D1g1talMan

im still getting the hang of/trying to learn about my camera since i only got it like a month ago. but tell me what you guys think:

I think you shouldn't post so many LARGE photos in one go :angry:

Is this the Photo thread or the snapshot thread.

That is absolutely beautiful, accesser.

586713394[/snapback]

Thanks Raquel. :D

Now all I need to do is win the lottery so I can get an apartment in the new building you can see being finished in that shot. lol.

My photo of Brisbane city, same as what I use in my sig. :D

Photo taken from the kangaroo cliffs.

586712263[/snapback]

Thats amazingly nice i LUV it i so wish i lived in somewhere like that because Sheffield isnt that pritty for a photoshoot oppertunity.

well i could get a few chavs in there natural habbitat but that could be an sick :x photo

mrk, thats a fantastic photo, could you post the full resolution one?

586715856[/snapback]

Thanks! but to answer your question, the original is 54MB in size, that's 4 8megapixel images joined together and also it would become a copyright issue I'm sure you understand!

mrk

That a great photo, can you post some details where is it and what is the tower thing that?s all lit up. Love the photo bridge on the right leads my eye into your photo if that makes any sense.

Of course!

It's my home town, shot from Gosport waterfront and in front is Portsmouth (South UK btw) (5 min ferry ride) - the towe is the newly finished spinnaker tower now open to the public, I will go up there soon and get videos and pics to post here so finngers crossed!