October Digital Photo Gallery

not supposed to b arty or owt, just sum nice pics that i took :)

dsc000351ny.th.jpg

One of my m8s on the beach down south

dsc000433kt.th.jpg

Same beach, diff view :D

dsc000541fs.th.jpg

Some were in "RYE"

I have loads more, but all to big for image shack :(

(all of them were took with my mobile (k750i) so the quality isnt that good!)

i decided to edit some pics i took. i dot really understand how to edit them so i just did random stuff...lol

esbtower4sw.jpg

policesky6qe.jpg

policesky26fe.jpg

nycbuilding0bf.jpg

statueofliberty7dv.jpg

swatguy9af.jpg

ellisisland2br.jpg

586742194[/snapback]

well i know where three of them were taken from. i have some pics i took of ellis island as well as that building at ground zero. is it still covered in that black draping? it was when i was there 3 years ago hard to believe it would still be there.

well i know where three of them were taken from.  i have some pics i took of ellis island as well as that building at ground zero.  is it still covered in that black draping? it was when i was there 3 years ago hard to believe it would still be there.

586742205[/snapback]

yeah it is...i took taht pic on the 27th...

emo those are awesome, I love almost noirish gritty images, they give off a sense of depth and a near filme like thriller atmosphere. Screen presence is what they call it I think!

Very nice for a phone camera. What phone was the photo taken with?

586742215[/snapback]

I have a SE K750i (latest firmware which explains the smoother cam images :p)

Just modded it too from silver to hybrid!

fit_mix.jpg

ebay search for seller named "fatmui" - he/she sells original housing replacements and sends you a guide too. I just followed it and went from this

k750_before.jpg

to this

fit_workflow.jpg

to this

fit_nice.jpg

I was going to flash the k750i to w800i firmware to get the flight mode but I realised my phone is never off so just flashed latest k7 firmware and will get a 2gb memorystick to plant music onto :p

Both phones are the same just different casing though

I was going to flash the k750i to w800i firmware to get the flight mode but I realised my phone is never off so just flashed latest k7 firmware and will get a 2gb memorystick to plant music onto :p

Both phones are the same just different casing though

586742435[/snapback]

I wish I could flash my W800 but it never works :( I should really post on Neowin for help. I opted for the W800 in the end because of the orange/white design and free 512MB card. The K750i looks really nice with those silver keys :yes:

I actually chose th eopposite heh, maybe one day I will buy the w800 housing if I ever damage this one and then do a complete flash to w800 making a saving of ?100 even though the k750 was free anyhow:pp

which software you used to convert your photos in a format like this? (black border/iso speeds)? You used some software to convert all of them in a batch right? If not then do you know any software that can do this?? :)

From a recent 'Fall' shoot:

e98add2c65ee8ec9fac6a6323e20c581-.jpg

38c6e9986b5d54bf2fe4dcde948136a6-.jpg

6281c86e7a107ee764e5157075f3dbc9-.jpg

586729163[/snapback]

which software you used to convert your photos in a format like this? (black border/iso speeds)? You used some software to convert all of them in a batch right? If not then do you know any software that can do this?? :)

586743564[/snapback]

It a javascript for photoshop...if u have PS u can use it...im attaching it anyway...remove '.txt' extension before placing it in the correct directory

location for PS CS2-> "X:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Scripts" and u can acces it from File>Scripts

I dont know of any stand alone software...im sorry