October Workstations

October.png

That's a "custom" made wrist rest. I didn't find any I liked when I was in

Toronto or London (On) recently, and so I took the 'pillow' that came w/ my watch

and taped it up... I then (using lots of masking tape and clear duct tape) secured

it to my desk. Oh, one of the feet on my keyboard broke, so I took an old deck of

cards, split it (13 cards in two piles) and using clear duct tape, secured the cards

in a pile, and then taped them under the back of the keyboard. Works like gold,

and is set to the angle I want.

First (near paper) is an "all in one" and controls the TV/VCR/DVD in my bedroom (used it to set up the DVD in the living room today), 2nd (big one, with red button on top) controls TV, DVD, VCR, Satelite in Livingroom, 3rd (small silver one) controls RCA Surrond Sound, DVD and TV in LR, 4th (big black thing) is for my old Sony in my bedroom, and the one above is the one that came w/ my VCR's (they both use one remote), the two small black squares above/beside remotes near TV are my MP3 Players

When I but a device like a DVD Player, or VCR etc, if I really like it, I'll buy a duplicate for my bedroom or guest room.

Hence I have the save DVD player, save VCR player, and same Sat. receiver in my livingroom, bedroom, and guestroom (DVD is RCA slim, VCR is Sylvania - only $50 but one of the best I've ever used!)

:laugh:

revit before you spend another dime on computers buy an ikea jerker, some paint, and some new curtains

your rooms embarassing

586612268[/snapback]

I'm really to lazy to paint. Yeah the curtain sucks, but dont care since I'm rarely home. I work about 60hrs a week teaching. My interior decorating is teh suck.

2s2k, thats a nice place you got there

I'm trying to get the same look, almost there :D

586613747[/snapback]

heh, soon I'll have to replace my Notebook and printer again for 20.1" LCD and my pc :D

http://www.xenoserv.com/Uploads/Pics/tabletops.jpg

My "Tabletop"

586615941[/snapback]

You know your a computer geek when your "Desktop" is actually a "tabletop" computer *LOL*

Just a side note ... I've seen at LEAST 5 people (other then me) with the MX 700 or versions of that keyboard/mouse from Logitech...

That's awesome. Good choice pps!

tabletops.jpg

My "Tabletop"

586615941[/snapback]

Why do you have it all plugged in? Please don't tell me you use it without a case.

A dfi main board with a 7800GT and you've got it just strown out over a table? The hard drive is halfway on the table! You kids are insane... :pinch:

Why do you have it all plugged in? Please don't tell me you use it without a case.

A dfi main board with a 7800GT and you've got it just strown out over a table? The hard drive is halfway on the table! You kids are insane... pinch.gif

i bet the cooling is great. :D

What projector are you using? Looks amazing  :woot:

586625890[/snapback]

It's a Sanyo PLV-Z1X (native resolution: 960x540 = 1/4 HDTV)

it's pretty good for homecinema and it's very silent and it's not that expensive