October Workstations

It's a Sanyo PLV-Z1X (native resolution: 960x540 = 1/4 HDTV)

it's pretty good for homecinema and it's very silent and it's not that expensive

586625985[/snapback]

LOL I'm loving the Team America screen :D

some people should really invest in some better furniture. Some joints could really be spiced up with a few little expenditures.

586626110[/snapback]

you know...not everyone has enough money to afford "better furniture"... as long as it holds and works good, eveythings alright!! :)

you know...not everyone has enough money to afford "better furniture"... as long as it holds and works good, eveythings alright!! :)

586627871[/snapback]

well as long as PC hardware runs fine you dont need to upgrade that either...

A decent desk is important, but not as important as food and shelter.

There is a common disease known as technophilia that causes many around the world to not be able to pay their rent, due to unnecessary overspending such as upgrading an s754 3500+ to a s939 3500+.

586627871[/snapback]

And not everybody cares what it looks like...

or... are in a dorm room and can't do anything about it...

I'm in both camps. I can't do anything about it and I don't care :D

Why do you have it all plugged in? Please don't tell me you use it without a case.

A dfi main board with a 7800GT and you've got it just strown out over a table? The hard drive is halfway on the table! You kids are insane... pinch.gif

i bet the cooling is great. :D

586625892[/snapback]

Yeah, upon further review, he does have the motherboard resting securely on that thin sheet of foam paper...so it's all good. :laugh:

And nevermind the pirated copy of Win XP64 he's got sitting out on the table....what a slacker! :p

th_CopyofICAM0012.jpg

th_CopyofICAM0011.jpg

586633259[/snapback]

Heh, do you know what desk you're using? Looks great! :D

Heh, do you know what desk you're using?  Looks great!  :D

586633769[/snapback]

ive had it for about 6 years now so aint got a clue i was going to sell it but i have drilled holes in it ot hide the speakers

yes, it is. the cpu fan is on the outside, and that big green pipe thingy directs teh air onto the HS... it's a dell computer, you'll find that in i think almost all dells. thats actually quite good because i can put a bigger fan behind it, and then cold air will always be blowing onto the cpu, as where with the cpu fan inside your case, the air in your case may be hot, and you could get hot air blowing onto your cpu.

Here tis, my camera is weird lately tho.

586634716[/snapback]

think the PSP is worth it? I am in a debate over an X1600 or a PSP, but I am not sure,