October Workstations

I wondered why I wasn't getting any replies in my email box :angry:

I was subscribed to "Post your Workstations" thread and received regular emails which I would then click and come into the thread and view the latest batch of postings. Now it changes again :crazy:

Why has the "Post your Workstations" thread now been changed to "October Workstations"?

Surely it would be better to leave it as "Post your Workstations" and that way you would have just one (subscribed) thread and wouldn't have to keep re-subribing to diferent threads?

Just an observation :whistle:

Why has the "Post your Workstations" thread now been changed to "October Workstations"?

:

586679919[/snapback]

check the first few pages.there is going to be a monthly thread now.

That monitor is impressive.

I want one.

586680614[/snapback]

It's pretty sweet, I was worried stuff wouldn't scale very well but overall I am pretty happy. Need to upgrade my video card soon, but I think I 'll wait for the winter refresh from nVidia before I spend any cash.

Why the **** do you drink caffeine free Pepsi? What the hell are you? DO YOU EVEN KNOW? GET OUT, GET THE **** OUT!

586681051[/snapback]

/me thinks joseph b has to much caffine.

/me thinks joseph b has to much caffine.

586681295[/snapback]

Exaclty why I don't drink anything with caffeine after 3 p.m. any longer, I used to down around 8-10 Pepsis a day. Not good for the body or the brain at some point. :blink:

couple pictures before the upgrade  :D

P1000705.jpg

P1000706.jpg

on first picture my daugther don't be mistaken with Alba in her childhood  :D

586687624[/snapback]

Bought that Belkin Mac Mini hub last week, works really well (Y)

Radish?