Hi Res Gameplay video of PGR3

Looks crap imo :)

586601114[/snapback]

And what looks bad about it? If you're going to make a statement like that, you should probably back it up with specific points.

To me, it looks awesome and I've been very critical if the released shots so far. The in car view actually shows window effects which is amazing and the real time lighting is fantastically done. It brings a whole new feeling of believeability to the table.

And what looks bad about it? If you're going to make a statement like that, you should probably back it up with specific points.

To me, it looks awesome and I've been very critical if the released shots so far. The in car view actually shows window effects which is amazing and the real time lighting is fantastically done. It brings a whole new feeling of believeability to the table.

586601153[/snapback]

It looks crap because we haven't seen a real hi def video.

To really see all the eye candy you need to see it on your tv, not some crap ass cam video.

It looks crap because we haven't seen a real hi def video.

To really see all the eye candy you need to see it on your tv, not some crap ass cam video.

586601197[/snapback]

Isnt that like innocent untill proven guilty?

Its crap because you havent seen it on you TV. But once you have seen it on your TV its an incredible game? :pinch:

they mentioned las vegas in one of the videos.. had this been mentioned before as one of the circuits in the new game? :o

586601701[/snapback]

the draw distance in las vegas i heard is 10 km

And it looks like there is no sense of speed. Racing games should really be 60 FPS.

what does a sense of speed look like, to me you can only feel the speed of a racing game then again i dont like to play racing games. i always lose in racing games.

it looked good when it was at 50% size to me.

How can you call that high resolution?

And it looks like there is no sense of speed. Racing games should really be 60 FPS.

586603058[/snapback]

I usually say PGR games have no sense of speed (as with any other sim game) but this game does seem to have the fast feeling.

How can you call that high resolution?

586603058[/snapback]

that's pretty hi res compared to the filmed ones at TGS and E3.

btw... if you look at the speedometer in the screen (i know it's hard, it's behind the watermark), in most places, the man's going at 70mph :p

btw: this game looks AWESOME! damn smooth gameplay, it seems :D i wanna play this soooo bad :p