SLR Case

I have a Canon 3000V SLR, and im looking for a case to keep it in, so it can fit films, a lens and the body. Can anyone recommend me a good case? im on a tight budget, so maybe something a bit cheap :p yet good (i wish there was such thing :p )

oh i see. :) ebay offers you the option to list only the cases that are for slrs. well ebay germany does. ;)

well the best is: you go to some photoshop and ask them. show them your cam and ask for a suitable case. and then you go to ebay and look for that case or one that looks the same. ;)

but in general you need something like that:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Schicke-Polaroid-Fotota...1QQcmdZViewItem

thats good because you can take your camerabody, some lenses and films with you, not only the camera.

and its not too expensive. :)

well thats not very much but not less aswell. ;) and so you need something to put your films in.

if your jacketpockets are big enough such a loewpro bag is okay but if you want to store your films

near your actual cam you need something bigger.

I would probably keep the film in my pockets, as im looking for something as small as possible to hold the body, 1 film and 2 lenses (only have 1, but just incase i get another one).

My choice is Lowepro too, their bags are extremely well padded, sleak and professional... I own the Lowepro Nova 5

An extremely spacious, yet small bag. I have room for my 580EX Flash (beast), 2 lens' and my Canon EOS20D - As well as space/compartments outside for books, batteries, etc. The bag cost me ?45, and is an astounding piece of embroidery :pp)

I'd suggest it to anyone; I have it in black/black - and when I get back from college I'll post some pictures for you.

I highly, highly recommend this bag:))