Blue Ghost Tunnel Being Sealed

586693124[/snapback]

586725912[/snapback]

+2?

Anyway, this is kinda sad. I don't know why but sealing up an old tunnel like this just seams sad - it's a bit like closing a peice of history. It's a real pity that we have morons in this world that get some sort of joy out of defacing something like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, this is kinda sad. I don't know why but sealing up an old tunnel like this just seams sad - it's a bit like closing a peice of history. It's a real pity that we have morons in this world that get some sort of joy out of defacing something like this.

586761722[/snapback]

I agree

• 2 months later...

yeah well i guess it wasnt going to last, so when exactly did it broken into? very recently or could it have happened anytime in last 3 months since the wall was built?

You gave them a house :p

lol i say $500 a month

one tunnel no rooms

no heat the cold water is free

needs windows and lock

needs electricity and phone line for ur 56k

LOL jk

They only way they are going to stop the idiot vandals is to blow up the tunnel or build a sentry tower and hire a security guard to sit in it with a sniper rifle. Blowing up the tunnel would be a terrible loss; sniping the spray paint carrying morons not so much.

They only way they are going to stop the idiot vandals is to blow up the tunnel or build a sentry tower and hire a security guard to sit in it with a sniper rifle. Blowing up the tunnel would be a terrible loss; sniping the spray paint carrying morons not so much.

Totally Agree

i say, its a great place to open a club, or a tim hortons

its in niagara on the lake a small town in an area where not many people go and u hafto take a long road climb over a pile of rocks and take another long road to get to it but not a bad place if they fixed it up and did ghost tours like they have at fort george and erie from the war of 1812

• 1 year later...