30Gigs Web Mail Launches Into Beta

Si
Neowin reports, that a new web mail service launched today is promising to bring users an email inbox of 30gb." The original intent of 30gigs.com was apparently to create an "'All in one' site for the webmaster and avid computer users. According to the sites 'about us' page, combining personal file storage, GD2 signatures and anonymous email all in one service, which would be free." In their brief review of the service a Neowin user also offers a word of caution with regards to their extremely short terms of service and privacy policy, calling them "shady".

http://slashdot.org/articles/05/10/03/0246...?tid=95&tid=187

ember

Nice (Y) just saw that on slashdot too

amr_01

Saw that, and posted the link in the 30gigs thread. Kinda pointless to make a thread about something that originated on neowin, and says the same thing the one on the front page does.

amr_01

On a side note: I'd be interested in seeing how many people people have signed up just to request an account. Looks like more people joined for this then for the giveaway.

The Pot

Yup ... out of countrol I would say :p ... 130 page thread in 3 days :o .. outrageous I say

hanswurst

yeah that 30 gig thingy is getting outta control, actually i found your board through the slashdot article, but i think this is one hell of a nice place so i'll stay around :)

sdb815
yeah that 30 gig thingy is getting outta control, actually i found your board through the slashdot article, but i think this is one hell of a nice place so i'll stay around :)

586614556[/snapback]

Cool, enjoy your stay. (Y)

microdump

could you send me an invite of this webmail servise

micro.dump.blog@gmail.com

blowMeNeo

anyone have an invite to this?

todbran@yahoo.com. Thanks!