Xbox 360 is getting 2 trilogies

MASS effect from Bioware is set to be a trilogy of post war

Too Human from Silicon Knights is set to be a futuristic warfare trilogy

When was the last time a console got 2 trilogies in same timeline;)

do you work for MS?  I hope your getting paid for the 10000 daily xbox 360 posts...

Kotor2 was a letdown...hopefully a new kotor will rock on 360

...or PS3

Jake-

586622193[/snapback]

Kotor 2 wasnt made by Bioware

do you work for MS? I hope your getting paid for the 10000 daily xbox 360 posts...

...or PS3

Jake-

for ****s sake everyone STOP ****TING ON OrangeSoul he's doing a good thing here.

I personally thank him for putting all this info here, i often cant gain access to gaming sites and he's helped out loads for me and many others.

Maybe he does prefer the 360? SO WHAT? at least he's posting the news up, whats nintendo fans and sony fans doing? not nearly as much.

leave it out guys.

for ****s sake everyone STOP ****TING ON OrangeSoul he's doing a good thing here.

I personally thank him for putting all this info here, i often cant gain access to gaming sites and he's helped out loads for me and many others.

Maybe he does prefer the 360? SO WHAT? at least he's posting the news up, whats nintendo fans and sony fans doing? not nearly as much.

leave it out guys.

586622227[/snapback]

Amen brotha. :D :) :D

do you work for MS?  I hope your getting paid for the 10000 daily xbox 360 posts...

...or PS3

Jake-

586622193[/snapback]

Stop insulting people for something that is very good for these forums. :angry:

leave it out guys.

586622227[/snapback]

Yea because of people like OrangeSoul, I have become lazy and just have to check Neowin :D Now only if some people will keep their mouths shut.

leave it out guys.

586622227[/snapback]

amen brotha

586622227[/snapback]

Arguing over who patented the batan controller first? :D

I agree, I wouldn't have known of about 85% of the 360 stuff if it weren't for OrangeSoul. Thanks a lot!

leave it out guys.

586622227[/snapback]

Even if he likes the Xbox360 there is no reason for him to spam the boards with identical threads. That is what [Definite] threads are for and most people respect them. There is no need to start 100 Project Gotham 3 threads or Madden 360 threads every time a screenshot or movie is released. If someone started posting every little tidbit of Sony and Nintendo and news and created a thread for each, Neowin's server would get filled up and die after a week. Keep it oraganized, the console section doesn't need to become Xbox360 central. Neowin's console section was never like this in the past and the other Neowin sections don't seem to having spamming problems like this.

leave it out guys.

586622227[/snapback]

Exactly, and that?s called loyalty? something fanboys from another consoles need to learn if they want everybody to know what?s going on with their favorite platforms. The fact that this forum has more people committed to Microsoft offerings is merely a coincidence; Microsoft hasn?t paid a single penny to anybody on this or any other forum to spread news regarding products from Microsoft or any of its partners.

If you want to support your console of choice go ahead and do so, but please stop arguing and attacking people that are posting or supporting our platform of choice? the Xbox!&:drool:3:drool:l:drool:l: :drool:

To all the people supporting the Xbox platform please accept our humble thanks; the work been done at Microsoft is done with every one of you mind. Our commitment is to bring the most exiting, reliable and fun experience possible. To everyone else please give us a chance to prove we?re worth the try, you won?t lose anything just by giving us a few minutes of your spare time. Trust me; you?ll enjoy what we :happy: offer:y:':happy: ;) :yes:

To all the people supporting the Xbox platform please accept our humble thanks; the work been done at Microsoft is done with every one of you mind. Our commitment is to bring the most exiting, reliable and fun experience possible. To everyone else please give us a chance to prove we?re worth the try, you won?t lose anything just by giving us a few minutes of your spare time. Trust me; you?ll enjoy what we have to offer??:happy: :happy:  ;:yes:p; :yes:

586622727[/snapback]

Oh man this is way too funny. This thread is probably going to be locked soon or my comments erased, but it was worth it.

Edited by jmole

Exactly, and that?s called loyalty? something fanboys from another consoles need to learn if they want everybody to know what?s going on with their favorite platforms. The fact that this forum has more people committed to Microsoft offerings is merely a coincidence; Microsoft hasn?t paid a single penny to anybody on this or any other forum to spread news regarding products from Microsoft or any of its partners.

If you want to support your console of choice go ahead and do so, but please stop arguing and attacking people that are posting or supporting our platform of choice? the Xbox!&:drool:3:drool:l:drool:l: :drool:

To all the people supporting the Xbox platform please accept our humble thanks; the work been done at Microsoft is done with every one of you mind. Our commitment is to bring the most exiting, reliable and fun experience possible. To everyone else please give us a chance to prove we?re worth the try, you won?t lose anything just by giving us a few minutes of your spare time. Trust me; you?ll enjoy what we have :happy:r?  :happ;)t=':yes:' />sp; ;)  :yes:

586622727[/snapback]

Haha. :rofl:

Oh :unsure: serious? :unsure:

Xbox fanboys seem to have a need of being all over the place and shove their console up peoples faces. At least Nintendo and Sony fanboys mind their own business most of the time.

I actually dont like the definitive threads. I never have time to read through all the crap posts to get to the few that have substance New posts are easier to read, in my opinion. I think new sub-forums would be ideal, even if they were temp sub-forums. I am not sure why a definitive thread with 300 posts, takes up any less space then 30 threads with 10 posts either.

[EDIT] haha, my post was in reference to something written about using the "definitive" threads, which was apparently changed. So, err, nevermind![/EDIT]

I think new sub-forums would be ideal

586622891[/snapback]

That is the best idea yet.

Unfortunately don't think it will ever happen though.

Edited by jmole

That is the best idea yet.

Unfortunately don't think it will ever happen though.

Actually, i think that a 'next-gen' console subforum would be perfect. As soon as the 360 is launched, no more posts about it in the "next-gen" forum. Same with PS3 and REVO. And, you know as soon as they are all released, talks will come out about PS4, new PSP, XBOX-Next2, 20 new gameboy types, etc. So, it will continue to flourish with all new "next" system content, without spamming the "Console" boards all the time.

Just my 2 bits worth :)

Exactly, and that’s called loyalty… something fanboys from another consoles need to learn if they want everybody to know what’s going on with their favorite platforms. The fact that this forum has more people committed to Microsoft offerings is merely a coincidence; Microsoft hasn’t paid a single penny to anybody on this or any other forum to spread news regarding products from Microsoft or any of its partners.

If you want to support your console of choice go ahead and do so, but please stop arguing and attacking people that are posting or supporting our platform of choice… the Xbox!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I do like most of your posts and all, but I just to address this one. You are preaching loyalty, but call other loyal fans "fanboys"? Where does the line between loyalty and fanboyism become blurred?

Get off OrangeSoul's back everyone. He hasn't done anything wrong (lately). All I wish he did was post a bit more info in his posts so I can read the whole story.