Is Sex Necessary?

This is not true as your body assimilates the seminal fluid (Produced by the prostate) The seminal fluid carries the sperm!

586629187[/snapback]

Sssshhhh!!! Quiet it down man. If you can get some women to actually believe it, then we will all profit - for the good of all men across the globe. The last thing you want is a bunch of angry men after you .... you don't want to be the one to dispel sex being good. We will find you and point you out on the street. You will never do business with any businessman ever again. Right? :laugh: :p

To whoever asked the question:

Masturbating would have the same effect as sex, minus the physical workout. Your body doesn't know the difference between sex and masturbation. There is a motion on the penis, and sperm is expelled. The hormones and endorphins will be released.

pervs :sleep:

586629147[/snapback]

how? its as natural as breathing!

hmm:

Dr. Claire Bailey of the University of Bristol says there is little or no risk of a woman's overdosing on sex. In fact, she says, regular sessions can not only firm a woman's tummy and buttocks but also improve her posture.

and

As for men, urologist Eid says it's definitely possible to get too much of a good thing

:huh:

Masturbating would have the same effect as sex, minus the physical workout. Your body doesn't know the difference between sex and masturbation. There is a motion on the penis, and sperm is expelled. The hormones and endorphins will be released.

586629425[/snapback]

now i feel relieved :rofl:

586629425[/snapback]

ew gross! :x

I bet the vast majority of the guys who posted in this thread saying "Hell yeah sex is necessary!" are virgins.

586629452[/snapback]

i just posted about playing with my weiner. but hell yeah go virgins! :D

sex is absolutly differnet than masturbation.

orgasms are different (much more intense during sex),

your heart rate will go up alot more,

and like you said, theres a definite workout.

Sex is necessary for without it, there would be no life !

BTW I'm almost 42yrs old and have never had sex, I need a young 18-21 yr old female to teach me, I'd get an older woman, but I'm sure they would not have the paitence to teach me.

ew gross!  :x

586629501[/snapback]

Why's it gross?

sex is absolutly differnet than masturbation.

orgasms are different (much more intense during sex),

your heart rate will go up alot more,

and like you said, theres a definite workout.

586629535[/snapback]

Negative. Biologically, masturbation has the same effect as sex.

As I already mentioned, the difference lies in the technique and the effect of technique. If you're particularly acute towards mental fantasies and/or have a strong imagination, your orgasms can be as intense.