Is Sex Necessary?

"mineral delivery system" ROFL :D

586629107[/snapback]

(cracking up) Well, that's a new way to put it.

I need a gf :( this is depressing

586629323[/snapback]

So do I. So many benefits LOL

Sex is sooooooooooooo overrated. Cuddling is honestly more fun. I am totally serious on this. Sure, I see why it can be good, but it isn't my thing.

That was all obvious information but good to hear nonetheless. Of course sex was intended to give so many benefits and be so fun, in order to keep us alive as a species. And no one can say sex is overrated... if you're getting some then you know what its like, and if you aren't then you know you want it.

No it's not. I have and always will stand by that. All life will end without sex, lol, cry me a river...

That's my opinion.

Now, what everyone wants to hear is that yes, it is necessary. So In my non personal opinion, yes it is. Scientifically speaking, no it's not since we can now make fertilized eggs out of stem cells.

The yes and no's can go on forever.

yes it is, VERY necessary! atleast 3-4 times a week. Hey if any girls are reading this then go give your BF some now even if you just did 20 mins ago.. LOL.. Turst me!

Only 5? are you sure?  :rofl:

A normal dosage of sex would be 2 in the morning 2 at mid-day, 2 at noon and 2 for the night. :p

586629945[/snapback]

wouldn't mid-day be noon?

Finally an excuse for five times a day.  ;)

586629745[/snapback]

Only 5? are you sure? :rofl:

A normal dosage of sex would be 2 in the morning 2 at mid-day, 2 at noon and 2 for the night. :p

• Like 1

Better teeth: Seminal plasma contains zinc, calcium and other minerals shown to retard tooth decay. Since this is a family Web site, we will omit discussion of the mineral delivery system. Suffice it to say that it could be a far richer, more complex and more satisfying experience than squeezing a tube of Crest--even Tartar Control Crest. Researchers have noted, parenthetically, that sexual etiquette usually demands the brushing of one's teeth before and/or after intimacy, which, by itself, would help promote better oral hygiene.

LOL :laugh:

I hope you'll see years from now, claims that not having sex leads to all of these problems, will be looked at as being as silly as claims that masturbation makes you blind. Like a lot of scientific studies, the data gathered here can't at all lead to that conclusion; but it will lead many people with different agendas to pretend that it does because its convenient. Many people including many scientists today really don't understand sexual desire (and arousal) and assume its ingrained, while ignoring the many ways in how it has to connect with the psychology and practices of the person. What the study does show is really trite and superficial. ~:<