Konica/Minolta DiMAGE Z1

ok im going to barcelona on an art trip in a few weeks so i decided to get a digital camera to replace my closest thing to a camera gsmart mini 2 :D

anyhoo... i was looking about and it seems i can get a DiMAGE Z1 for about ?100 new.

9c_1_b.JPG

its got 10x optical zoom and would use my 256mb memory card ive allready got, also has PRINT Image Matching II, USB DIRECT-PRINT and PictBridge- so it will go well with my R300 printer, apparently.

just wondering if you guys thought this was a good camera, or if there something better out there for about ?100.

Edited by haisdeaks

do NOT buy the dimage z1. i had to choose between the dimage z1 and the kodak dx6490. the z1 is a crappy model regarding case/stability. it is all plastic and the lense tends to shake when zooming. fabrication was more than disappointing.

well insanekiwi, i expected it to be a crappy plastic finnish, but aslong as it doesnt fall apart in my hands and takes some good photos im not really bothered. its only ?100 (around 150euro or 180usd) so i doubt i can complain for that price with the features it has.

Edited by haisdeaks