New Logo Required for Future Website

Question

Hey Web & Graphic Designers,

I am looking for someone to create a new logo for a future website I will be creating. The website will be called Mad Posse (http://www.madposse.com). The site will feature the following:

1) Humorous and Outrageous Videos/Photos (no hardcore sex stuff though)

2) Links and Portals to Free Stuff

3) Forum (will be using latest version of IPB)

4) Blog (Blog for all registered users)

The site will be written in PHP (not sure which frontend script to use at this time).

I am looking for a logo that fits that features of the web site and also fits into the name of the site itself (Mad Posse). I am willing to pay $40 for the best design and the winner will also be mentioned on my website with links to their web site (if applicable).

Please post all designs into this thread. I will give everyone a couple weeks and then I will start the selection process. Good luck and I can't wait to see some submissions. :)

Hey Web & Graphic Designers,

I am looking for someone to create a new logo for a future website I will be creating.  The website will be called Mad Posse (http://www.madposse.com).  The site will feature the following:

1)  Humorous and Outrageous Videos/Photos (no hardcore sex stuff though)

2)  Links and Portals to Free Stuff

3)  Forum (will be using latest version of IPB)

4)  Blog (Blog for all registered users)

The site will be written in PHP (not sure which frontend script to use at this time). 

I am looking for a logo that fits that features of the web site and also fits into the name of the site itself (Mad Posse).  I am willing to pay $40 for the best design and the winner will also be mentioned on my website with links to their web site (if applicable). 

Please post all designs into this thread.  I will give everyone a couple weeks and then I will start the selection process.  Good luck and I can't wait to see some submissions. :)

586644386[/snapback]

max pixels?

width/height?

max pixels?

width/height?

586644816[/snapback]

Looking for something that's about 300 x 200 (h/w). But, it doesn't have to be specific (may be larger or smaller).

i'll join in *damn have to stop makeing sigs*

586645066[/snapback]

I <3 GitS:SAC

On topic, I'll be joining this too. I've already made a few. I'll post em tomorrow.

so... are you looking for a simple logo and text on gradient, or do you want something crazy filled with images? any guidelines at all?

586645056[/snapback]

Late post... I'm up way to late. :) Anyways, I'm looking for anything that is snazzy or cool. Something with images would be good. Most likely a logo with the name, but also associated with a cool image with cool colors. Hope this makes sense.

okay, here's an early concept, i know its nowhere near a finished product.

what do you think? improvements to shape, colour, effects?

i'm trying to get a basic idea here, this will be the basic logo and i'll add stuff for the finished thing.

feedback?

post-101488-1128846812.png

okay, here's an early concept, i know its nowhere near a finished product.

what do you think? improvements to shape, colour, effects?

i'm trying to get a basic idea here, this will be the basic logo and i'll add stuff for the finished thing.

feedback?

586645827[/snapback]

I really like where you are going with the "mP" and I like the color of the "mP". I would change the background to something that can be used on different backgrounds (transparent). With regards to the "MadPosse" text, do you have a different font that has some "edge" do it?

Let me know what you like, dislike, etc. Since no one has posted any these are all just shots in the dark.

For the sheriff's badge one, maybe you want me to switch it to a sans-serif font for MAD?

post-46466-1128922130_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you like, dislike, etc. Since no one has posted any these are all just shots in the dark.

For the sheriff's badge one, maybe you want me to switch it to a sans-serif font for MAD?

586650191[/snapback]

Haha, I really like the Sheriff one, lol. It's very intriguing.

586650191[/snapback]

I really like the sheriff badge. Yeah, try the sans-serif font to see if that makes it look better.

dunno if you still want it, but heres that other logo i made with a different font and transparent background... i'm just fiddling, i dont have paypal anyway, i would take a neowin subscription tho :p nah i'll make it nice if you want it, but cowboy's are better IMO.

post-101488-1128929825.png

All my entries will be edited into here for now.

First one. Can be in all colors and sizes.

mplogocopy9pz.jpg

Another Set. Can Be in all colors or sizes.

mplogo2copy9xt.jpg

Another set :) Comes in all colors, n sizes...

mppplogocopy1ue.jpg

Edited by co1e b

Cant edit any more :)

Another one tho. Any color or size of course :)

pmlogocopy6zr.jpg

Another in all sizes n colors.....

lgooocopy2vg.jpg

Edited by co1e b