GUI.Air

hi,

where can i dl it ? thx

wow you registered just to ask this, you must want it pretty bad.

no its not released yet, this is just a preview thread. once it is released it will appear here. :D

Thanks for the feedback!

dream: Yeah I hate that foobar bug. It's fixed with the latest foobar but I use this older one for the album art plugin :?)

Busy during the week so development slows down to 1-2 hours in the evenings, will continue properly at the weekend!

I changed the blue from the mockup as it looked a bit dull on my old CRT. This deeper blue is nicer to use - trust me.

I love the new scrollbars, so they are staying. The mockups would be too buggy to implement.

Looking excellent as always b0se, I can't wait for a wb version with a touch of transparency here and there :D

Whatever happened to the development of codname opus??? I've just been wondering if/when the wb version would get released.

there's a similar VS to this on DA.. i think it's called guistyle or something.

but from the SS's, this one looks very promising.

Hmmmmm. Only if you are talking about both having GUI in the name.

are those navigation bars beside the toolbar side by side part of the VS? or did you customized it in windows?

if it's part of the VS... i can't wait. :D

Your first day in Windows? Just unlock your toolbars and drag them all up next to each other...

Ican't whait for the release of this theme !!!!

Is there a way to leave the name and the image of the user in the compact version in the start menu???

Edited by :No-Frost:

Your first day in Windows? Just unlock your toolbars and drag them all up next to each other...

wanna show me how it's done in firefox?

i know how it's done, just not in firefox.

To do:

- Start panel, start menu

- Vertical taskbars (sigh)

- Progress bars

- Some widgets

Working on start panel mockups as we speak (Y)

Just for the record: this and that GUI Style theme (that I've never seen before) and this couldn't be any more different. I mean, what similarities were you looking at? I can't find any. More than 1 colour? That it? :?)

Whats the estamated release date Ross? This weekend maybe? If not cool but it'd be sweet.

No idea, it's possible that it'll be late on Sunday, but I don't want to rush into a pre-release. Going to spend some time adding some individual touches etc to really make it stand out.

b0se, I just want you to know I've been following this theme from the beginning and I simply want ot thank you for using your spare time on it.

Same here :)

Tbh, I can't see me ever using another theme ever again after this beauty is released ^^

b0se, I just want you to know I've been following this theme from the beginning and I simply want ot thank you for using your spare time on it.

Yups another one here waiting for its release :D

Same here, appreciate the effort. :)