Hi-Resolution eBay logo

Question

I am looking for a hi-resolution color eBay logo for a power point presentation and was wondering if anyone had one. I tried searching eBay, wincustomize, deviantart, google, and so far no luck. A transparent background is prefered, but if its not thats ok because its any easy fix in photoshop.

Basically, I need this only bigger.

eBayLogoTM.gif

Thanks for the help.

10 answers to this question

Thanks alot, those work great!

I uploaded the transparent version i made in case anyone else ever needs it @ 1280x600 in png format.

Edit: The preview shows a black background, but the full version is transparent and works in powerpoint.

post-28951-1128918497_thumb.jpg

Edited by 12Iceman

Yeah what crimsonhead found is better, all I did was search for ebay logo in google image search..it was the 3rd or so image that showed up....

Yeah what crimsonhead found is better, all I did was search for ebay logo in google image search..it was the 3rd or so image that showed up....

586649998[/snapback]

Yeah, all I did was use google image search too. Google. Is there anything it can't do?

Yeah, all I did was use google image search too.  Google.  Is there anything it can't do?

586650185[/snapback]

it really is starting to look like all my internet activities start at google or neowin

I did try google but the search terms i used only came up with tiny low resolution images. The trick to google is finding exactly what choice of words will give you the right results.

I did try google but the search terms i used only came up with tiny low resolution images. The trick to google is finding exactly what choice of words will give you the right results.

586650433[/snapback]

Google is only as smart as the user. Try this search query.