Chinese 4x4 Scores 0 On Crash Safety Test

:laugh: Ok, will do.

586650174[/snapback]

lol, nice :laugh:

now grab a screen of the vid where the front is basically smashed in- and put the text

"at least the children have a snowball's chance in hell." over it (in fancy lettering) :happy:

in a side-on collision at 30mph the driver would suffer severe head and chest injuries due to a lack of side protection.

:omg: :no:

I just can't believe that. I'm guessing this company doesn't have real engineers. It's not even a bad looking SUV, but obviously it's quality is horrible. I hope they keep this crap out of the US!

:omg:  :no:

I just can't believe that.  I'm guessing this company doesn't have real engineers.  It's not even a bad looking SUV, but obviously it's quality is horrible.  I hope they keep this crap out of the US!

586650242[/snapback]

yeah, looks pretty good-

but if i wanted looks and death i'd just get a convertible or a crotch rocket.

yeah, looks pretty good-

but if i wanted looks and death i'd just get a convertible or a crotch rocket.

586650278[/snapback]

What an ignorant statement. Convertibles, even though I hate them, are not unsafe. The only reason motorcycles are dangerous is because of people in cars, who should not have a driver's license, running into them! There is also rider error too. I plan on owning a crotch rocket (aka a sport bike) when I graduate college and I'm not buying it as a death sentence. Please, think before you speak! :rolleyes:

The only reason motorcycles are dangerous is because of people in cars, who should not have a driver's license, running into them!  There is also rider error too.  I plan on owning a crotch rocket (aka a sport bike) when I graduate college and I'm not buying it as a death sentence.  Please, think before you speak!  :rolleyes:

586650293[/snapback]

Rider error or other people's error, either way, a motorcyclist's death is always a thing of grandeur. Torsos torn in half, limbs coming off from the sheer velocity...Knowing there's at least a chance of survival is not a luxury afforded to riders.

Crotch Rockets are also deadly when idiots get on them drunk (never a good idea with any motor vehicle of course) or do STUPID things or when they do that moronic thing of deciding to take a ride on the free way with only a tank top, shorts and flip flops on... then they manage to skid out and rip all their skin off...

Anywho enough OT and back to your regularly scheduled horrified response:

Good LORD! I had to watch that a couple times to make sure they weren't moving the barrier back or something! That's just SCARY...

oh and when did Landwind mean death car in chinese (mandarin, cantonese, or any other dialect)? Cause surely that's what they intended to call it!

What an ignorant statement.  Convertibles, even though I hate them, are not unsafe.  The only reason motorcycles are dangerous is because of people in cars, who should not have a driver's license, running into them!  There is also rider error too.  I plan on owning a crotch rocket (aka a sport bike) when I graduate college and I'm not buying it as a death sentence.  Please, think before you speak!  :rolleyes:

586650293[/snapback]

ignorant? it was a joke.

"I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride..." :sleep:

zzzooom!! screeech! ::splat:: you rode. ride on little buddy, ride on :cry:

(go to vehix.com and check convertible ratings- as for rockets- everyone knows there's basically no chance of survival.)

Edited by Dark_INk

as someone who works for a chinese company (which also sells pure crap) this doesn't suprise me at all. i seriously question their motivation....which is most likely to use cheap labor and cheap parts to make a quick buck in the foreign market. i hope they fail miserably.

I bet that to save money, JiangLing Motor Company decided to forgo traditional testing on its new models, and opted instead to build an auto first, and have the Europeans test it for free.

(Haha)

you have to remember, China has some 6 billion plus people. So there are some methods of keeping the population size under control.... ;)

I love that "GO GO Chinese Death Sled"... :laugh:

586650592[/snapback]

LOL last time i checked the population was 1.3 billion :whistle:

Watched the video and wow nice death trap, so the air back is optional then ;)