leaving the 4x4 driver unharmed

as for the business side of it

its china's first 4x4??

i think =S

but

you have to start somewhere

learn from your mistakes

it'll flop

personally they should go back to making forks and stuff for the more better countries

=)

Why?  Because you say so?

I pay the same price for gas as you do, I just buy more of it.  And frankly, it doesn't bother me at all.

As for insecurities, please.  You're so jealous it's pathetic.  You have to put down people who drive SUVs as "insecure" to make yourself feel better about your crappy car.  Nobody who drives a nice car ever says that.

586653830[/snapback]

Cars are faster, more fun to drive. And Im jealous of your SUV? Please, you dont know me.

SUVs are only good for offroading, in which case you wouldnt buy anything like a grand charokee or escalade, for that type of driving you should have bought a nice car. And if you hualing stuff, a truck is better.

And Im jealous of your SUV? Please, you dont know me.

586653894[/snapback]

Oh, but you know me well enough to say that I'm insecure about the size of my penis. Awesome job there hypocrite. :cool:

Oh, but you know me well enough to say that I'm insecure about the size of my penis.  Awesome job there hypocrite.  :cool:

586653915[/snapback]

Jeremy...are you insecure about the size of your penis?

:blink:

586653991[/snapback]

What? It's a legitmate question. If he says "No, I am not insecure with the size of my penis" then the whole theory of SUV owners compensating is over.

:laugh:

What's that thing made of? Used fortune cookies or old egg roll wrappers. I know, they bought all the old Yugos and melted them down to make these things. They must be making these things as a way to control their overpopulation problem.

Whatever kid, have fun.  See you in the morgue.

586652601[/snapback]

I can see the tombstone right now:

"Rider Error"

I saw two of my classmates exhibit "Rider Error" right in front of my high school...doing 45 in a 25...and they both ran smack into a car that had legally turned onto the street to go in the opposite direction. One died on the spot after being thrown 35+ feet over the car and onto the pavement and getting up and staggering about for about 10 seconds and then collapsing (R.I.P. Mike McBride :cry: ). The other shattered his hip, femur, tibia & fibula and walked with a leg brace and cane for many years. They were showing-off for their friends, which is usually how motorcyclists make themsevles candidates for the Darwin Award.

Every day you ride a motorcycle you shorten your life expectancy by 1 year - it may not be due to your own fault, but that's just how things are.

--ScottKin

Every day you ride a motorcycle you shorten your life expectancy by 1 year - it may not be due to your own fault, but that's just how things are.

--ScottKin

586655461[/snapback]

So your friends ****ed up and you blame it on the motorcycle?

That quote above is maybe the dumbest thing I've ever seen anybody say. If somebody rides a motorcycle for 30 days in one year, that means that their life will be shortened by 30 years? I don't think so. Again, you're clueless and your blaming idiotic behavior on motorcycles.

So your friends ****ed up and you blame it on the motorcycle?

That quote above is maybe the dumbest thing I've ever seen anybody say.  If somebody rides a motorcycle for 30 days in one year, that means that their life will be shortened by 30 years?  I don't think so.  Again, you're clueless and your blaming idiotic behavior on motorcycles.

586655497[/snapback]

Well it does not make his life shorter, just the chances (statistically) of him dying (<spelling?) sooner increase.

I can see the tombstone right now:

"Rider Error"

I saw two of my classmates exhibit "Rider Error" right in front of my high school...doing 45 in a 25...and they both ran smack into a car that had legally turned onto the street to go in the opposite direction. One died on the spot after being thrown 35+ feet over the car and onto the pavement and getting up and staggering about for about 10 seconds and then collapsing (R.I.P. Mike McBride  :cry: ). The other shattered his hip, femur, tibia & fibula and walked with a leg brace and cane for many years. They were showing-off for their friends, which is usually how motorcyclists make themsevles candidates for the Darwin Award.

--ScottKin

586655461[/snapback]

Teens, what do you want from them?

"Look at me I'm cool, soon I will kill somebody because I'm driving like a ass and myself will be paralyzed"

That when I'm usually starting to saying "You are stupid" to them, and when this kind of kids driving like cool guys, and then they suffer I laugh in their face when they cry.

Stupidity at highest levels

Cars are faster, more fun to drive.  And Im jealous of your SUV? Please, you dont know me.

SUVs are only good for offroading, in which case you wouldnt buy anything like a grand charokee or escalade,  for that type of driving you should have bought a nice car.  And if you hualing stuff, a truck is better.

586653894[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Can I call you Mr. Ignorant now?