Win Vista is the "Real Deal"

Okay, first of all, I don't want this thread to develop into a forum for bashing a beta OS. This is only meant to share my opinion on the latest "leaked" version of Vista - build 5231.

Folks, this is the real deal. I am not allowed to post screenshots and all. So all I can say for now is, wait till MS releases this to beta testers.

Here are a few welcome changes in this build:

1. Faster install time - Took about 30 minutes to install (as opposed to about an hour for the previous builds)

2. Supports SATA Raid install

3. Offers a preview of WMP 11 (Amazing ui, worth every bit of the trouble u might encounter installing windows).

4. Plenty "goodies"

i could have told you that...

this is definately....

:spam:

worthy....

look, if you're going to post something like this, then post some screen shots, or some more about these "goodies". The only thing I didnt know about was the faster install, but thats so trivial... I wanna hear more about the beta besides...

4. Plenty "goodies"

just another "hey everyone look at me I'm an offcial Vista beta tester" thread.

move along nothing to see here.

586659322[/snapback]

official beta testers dont even have this build, nor are they getting it.. they will be getting a newer build

just another "hey everyone look at me I'm an offcial Vista beta tester" thread.

move along nothing to see here.

586659322[/snapback]

i am getting tired of them...attention ######.(that is, if in fact what he is doing)

Honestly, I don't see why you guys should even care. Personally, I'm just waiting for the final to come out. No point in getting random half-assed builds when you can just wait a while longer and not be disappointed as much.

Honestly, I don't see why you guys should even care. Personally, I'm just waiting for the final to come out. No point in getting random half-assed builds when you can just wait a while longer and not be disappointed as much.

586659371[/snapback]

Errr... because people are beta-testing it for bugs? Not all Vista is about pirating it off a site to test it for no apparent reason.

Threads like this frankly really make me mad.

Who is Zucker2k to tell us what we can and can't see or know? Or posting "I am teh Beta Guru. Tremple b4 me." Bull****. (N)

Okay, first of all, I don't want this thread to develop into a forum for bashing a beta OS. This is only meant to share my opinion on the latest "leaked" version of Vista - build 5231.

Folks, this is the real deal. I am not allowed to post screenshots and all. So all I can say for now is, wait till MS releases this to beta testers.

Here are a few welcome changes in this build:

1. Faster install time - Took about 30 minutes to install (as opposed to about an hour for the previous builds)

2. Supports SATA Raid install

3. Offers a preview of WMP 11 (Amazing ui, worth every bit of the trouble u might encounter installing windows).

4. Plenty "goodies"

586659259[/snapback]

ok umm why not tell things we dont alredy know and post soem screenshots since otehr sites have alredy gotten screenshots of new stuff why cant you post them.

Ahhh, stop jumping over the poster. He didn't do anything wrong. If he says he wasn't 'aposed to show any pictures, fine, leave him alone. You can find plenty of pictures on the Net. He's simply expressing his opinions.

Sheesh. Whatever happened to human decency? It seems that all people want to do nowadays is jump on one another. If we keep fighting over something as trivial as this, well, imagine what will happen if something even bigger happens!

Ahhh, stop jumping over the poster. He didn't do anything wrong. If he says he wasn't 'aposed to show any pictures, fine, leave him alone. You can find plenty of pictures on the Net. He's simply expressing his opinions.

Sheesh. Whatever happened to human decency? It seems that all people want to do nowadays is jump on one another. If we keep fighting over something as trivial as this, well, imagine what will happen if something even bigger happens!

586659626[/snapback]

the point being that were not trying to jump on him but rather try and wonder why he post somthing that has no meaning if he canot show anything otehr then the Nothing he did show and what he did show we alredy know. well some of us know alredy . Now he may or may not have information at all and in witch would be a meaningless post but if he does have info why post here if all he cna say is he cant discuss it why post if you cant evan post anything or is not allowed to post

Yeah im a beta tester aswell and yeah I got the build that

installing in 25 minutes

wmp 11.01

man that wmp 11.01 is soooo much better then boring old wmp 11.

yeah this one has even more goodies then the last one.

see anyone can do what he did. Andy13 are you the same person as the guy who posted trhe orginal topic, I think you are as both accounts have about 30 post to them and your the only one who is sticking up for him. lol

Andy13 are you the same person as the guy who posted trhe orginal topic, I think you are as both accounts have about 30 post to them and your the only one who is sticking up for him.  lol

586659698[/snapback]

Personnally I can see no link between the 2 guys :no:

Real deal ... I find it funny :D

"Hay! I'm using a leaked version of Windoze I'm not supposed to have, but I really can't post screenshots because the planetary constellations prohibit me from doing so! kthxbye!"

geesuz bloody mary joseph murphy!!! let me get this straight.. if one post a comment that is not very informative.. the bashing begins.... does the bashing makes you feel good? vindicative? or does it just add another post counting to your acct?...or perhaps its supposed to make you look smart by analyzing one's post? well if it does.. guess what? you just win a bag of peanut m&ms!!!! each peice for each word of stupidity and lack of maturity in each ****ing post you make over a simple post made by a noob! grow the feck up!!! I bet you no longer feel so vindicative after all. But the bashing goes on once again after this very post shows up in the forum!

Yeah im a beta tester aswell and yeah I got the build that

installing in 25 minutes

wmp 11.01

man that wmp 11.01 is soooo much better then boring old wmp 11.

yeah this one has even more goodies then the last one.

see anyone can do what he did. Andy13 are you the same person as the guy who posted trhe orginal topic, I think you are as both accounts have about 30 post to them and your the only one who is sticking up for him.  lol

586659698[/snapback]

one last time... beta testers do NOT have this build yet... microsoft has not released it to beta testers

one last time... beta testers do NOT have this build yet... microsoft has not released it to beta testers

586661761[/snapback]

you do know he was pokeing fun at the guy who made the topic Right?