Good camera that records sound in video?

I would like to find a good digital camera with a megapixel range of 3-4mp's that records sound when you take videos, supports flash memory cards and either digital or optical zoom; as well as having a flash feature for the low-light situations that we all know about. The current one I bought is 3.2megapixels, supports up to 1GB flash memory cards, and has a flash feature; but does not record sound in videos; This is a very important feature to me. If I could be pointed in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks! :)

I currently have a Sony cybershot DSC P120, which I would recommend as a great camera.

5mp, Awesome Carl Zeiss lens giving great sharp image quality. And yes you can record sound in video (MPEG)

i got myself a kodak dx6490 2 years ago. does video with sound upto 480x320pixels iirc. newer dxs model also have this feature.

4mp, 10x optical zoom due a schneider-kreuznach lense. kickass.

I don't need any 5+ megapixel resolution cameras, the pictures that I take right now are plenty clear enough for me (see examples of them at this link.) But anyway, the optical zoom isn't necessary but it would be an added bonus I suppose, my only real concern is the fact that this new camera cannot record sound when I capture video with it.

I should have stated a price range in my original post, so my bad there. Anything from $150 to $250 is feasible. :yes:

• 1 month later...