Apple Music Event

Video iPod, no doubt, the teaser picture is of a curtain you would see on a theatre stage, no doubt adversing video/film/media of some sorts, it wouldn't fit a tablet/cell phone/pda at all.

If Apple goes for video iPod then Steve Jobs would be forced to resign.

That man publically stated video support on portable devices was stupid and useless on so tiny screens.

He didn't even know people could actually plug them into their frinds' TVs and watch videos there.

That man publically stated video support on portable devices was stupid and useless on so tiny screens.

He didn't even know people could actually plug them into their frinds' TVs and watch videos there.

586623720[/snapback]

maybe it wont be a tiny screen ;)

586623720[/snapback]

640K is enough for everyone!

586623720[/snapback]

Yer he did say that, but when it comes to money can he resist :shifty:

This is what i would like to see:

Standard 16hrs Battery

Radio

Built In Mic

Line in/out

Dock, case, firewire/usb all included in every model

Thats all, but one big thing: BETTER AUDIO QUALITY.

well....Jobs said flash mp3 market wasn't working...lo and behold, shuffle and nano..... :hmmm: there are rumors that the click wheel is smaller so the screen can be larger...

also i don't think any tablets or ANY computers will be announced, hello people, apple's kinda doing something big called PPC TO INTEL?!.....tablet/subnotebook would be nice, but don't expect it now.

I'm just hoping it's nothing relating iBooks as i've just bought one and don't want to feel stupid for buying something that will drop in price in a week :D

I'm just hoping it's nothing relating iBooks as i've just bought one and don't want to feel stupid for buying something that will drop in price in a week :D

586623745[/snapback]

No chance.

586623720[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

yea its probably the 5g ipod with video support, it would seem to be the most logical course of action. im not sure i like the idea of a smaller click wheel, the nano one is too small imo compared to my u2. i think they had the size perfect with the mini and 4g's. but whatever, its gonna be insanely great no matter what it is, lol.

No chance.

586623757[/snapback]

yea... i thought that after i read the 1.5ghz mac mini rumours, then it was confirmed, i cried coz i just bought the last updated one a month ago

Wonder if it was something they couldn't quite get ready in time for when they were announcing the Nano, etc..

Still, I love these Apple events.. they're great at getting people psyched about their products :D Roll on October 12th...

586623720[/snapback]

Apple have a tendency to take a previously bad product idea and turn it into something really cool and useful.

586623720[/snapback]

I think he meant it was stupid to watch whole movies on that tiny screen (and I must say he's right), but there's nothing bad about music clips and other small films (like all those fun movies you can download all over teh intarweb).

586623720[/snapback]

What do you mean? :huh: