• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Chem related question

theavidgeek    0

Hi guys,

I am doing my chem practice for my exam and there are some questions i dont get what to do....

Can you help plz? Here are the questions:

post-118249-1129165515_thumb.jpg

post-118249-1129165525.png

ThalSwe    0

You are asking for a lot of help recently. Seems like you are reading a quite advanced stuff there.

This seems to be a bigger part of the "paper" (point 2-7) so if you have so much trouble you should read up more on it and spend time on it.

Its way to complicated for me to help with but lets hope someone can give you a pointer or two in the right direction so you can understand it all.

Fred Derf    217

[Thread Moved from GD to SS]

GreenMartian    90
I am doing my chem practice for my exam and there are some questions i dont get what to do....

If those were practice exam questions, won't there be anything on them in your textbook? Or lecture notes?

Have you tried consulting your teacher/lecturer/tutor/whatever? I always find it easier for ppl to explain stuff to me in person. And I believe they are more qualified to give some explanations than most neowinians.

PS: I'm not saying that we neowinians are NOT qualified enough, it's just that there's a bigger chance that your teacher is more knowledgeable than most of us here.