Need Two Logos

Question

Hie,

I am looking for someone to create a Logo for two sites, which i'll be launching shortly, I have designs for each only logo is required.

Name of the site

- easternBrain Inc. (www.easternBrainInc.com)

- easternBrain's Blog (www.easternBrain.com)

First Logo:

For easternBrain Inc.

easternBrainInc.com is a next generation .com company, we plan to make a difference by innovation and experimentation. The template i'll be using is: easternBrainInc.com and I want a logo which could replace the current one and fit in with the template nicely.

- It should be more modern than the logo on the template yet grand and majestic like that one.

- Currently there's nothing in my mind and all sorts of ideas are welcome. If I like your work you'll be offered to design all my forthcoming websites.

Second Logo:

- For easternBrain's Blog, www.easternBrain.com This is a Multitopic Informational Blog and will contain unique articles on never before topics.

- The logo for this Blog shall or shall not depict "Multitopic Informational Blog" It may be any image that "may" mean the same but it is not neccessary. If you have a really cool graphic in mind show me maybe i'll like that

I am looking for a logo that is a graphic and the name of the site (not the domain) is written nicely somewhere around the logo preferably at the bottom for easternBrain Inc.

I am willing to pay $50 for the logos and the name, website of the winner shall be displayed on my website. The time frame is a couple of weeks after which i'll start the elimination process.

You can mail your entry to vishnu@easternBrain.com or post in this thread.

Good luck everybody, can't wait to see the submissions

Vishnu

Edited by easternBrain

i don't think so, cuz why 2 different logos then?

Going this way is easier then a loan. Loans take time to get and time to pay off while you pay it monthly. This way helps us build the company and pay after we have invested in the money and made more money. Starting a business is the hardest thing to do and you need money to start one. You need money to make more money. The more and more people that invest there money in us the more we will make and build. When we take $1000 and invest it and in just 3 weeks we can have almost $2500 and if we get $5000 we can get almost $7000 if not more.

i hope that's not final? it needs to be professionalized

Oh, you got it wrong, that's not what I meant. I meant to ask if you want 2 symbols as logos, or 2 symbol/text combinations as logos. I don't mean to make 1 for both sites, I know that isn't what he asked.

i don't think so, cuz why 2 different logos then?

i hope that's not final? it needs to be professionalized

586667207[/snapback]

I need two different logos for the two different companies, a parent and a subsidary company:)

There's supposed to be no text (website name) on the logo/symbol as such but below/around it.

What is the need of the header to be so big ?

586666632[/snapback]

heya where did you get the dove for your sig im wondering could you email me please where you got it

Hie idea is good but I want you to come up with something more unique and more meaningful.

I am not sure which company.. but this attempt looks very familiar.

looking forward for revisions

good luck :)

hie chema nice effort..

but i am looking for a moree unique and more meaningful symbol, something that could signify the company in standalone as well

looking forward to see more of your work