Petition against .mac

so you want to keep your free @mac.com and homepage service and really furious at apple for charging for the free services?

then if u are u should petition against apple at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/iTol/petition.html

theres already 7000 signatures i think, and if theres enough, it may make a difference :)

also check out http://homepage.mac.com/GostCoder/ about more information about stopping apple from bringing the $100 service in place

Thanx

Originally posted by ToxikK

lol @ pluggz

****, it is a good service. it is not like its 100 a month. let apple make some loot of a good damn service.

sheesh.

stop flaming :|

unlike u, I DONT HAVE MONEY geesh

Hmm, looks like some people aren't willing to pull out some dough. ;)

What's this I hear? A company is trying to make money? Is this a new concept? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Timan

do you own a mac?

not at the mo, but i'm doing work this summer so my dads gonna buy me a mac for my work/grad present

this is gonna be my last post for a while cuz i have to concentrate on working on a diff site...

u guyz have a good summer n maybe see u in september

well not to rap on u but since u dont got a mac u shouldn't be using .mac! u shouldn't also worry about it till u get a mac :) chop chop

geez, i used the damn itools for when i was at school (they use macs)

im not gonna bother coming back to this site anymore, in the past year i've been here, ive been flamed for all sorts of stuff, n i'm tired of it, i'm not returning anymore, i'm going back to S-S-X (aka ne0nerds) cuz i'm tired of being flamed and such..geez

n to top that off, SOME F*CKING SICK NEOWINIANS INVITED ME IN A CONVO N WERE TOTALLY DISGUSTING..

bye and have fun...

serious dude u need to chill! you are the type of people that ruin this site. Look you got ur little sig in the wanna be mac look. please.... like i said i didn't want to rat on you, i'm just saying how it is. And do you really thing i mean this anyone cares if a member leaves or not. there will jsut be another one that joins 5 sec later....

hmm... if i could use all the tools, i would buy .mac...

windows user here! but i do have a mac sitting about 7 ft. away just waiting for that upgrade card! :)

oh yeah, i got the iTools account when I got the mac... then i started using it on windows since i had disassembled the mac since i'm doing some upgrades... 800MHz G4 is what's going in there!

so until i can get the mac working, i shall go .mac less...

but when i do get it up, apple can count on me for that introductory offer of $50!