Road Runner slowed to a halt

Maybe its just me, but for the past 3-4 days my Road Runner cable has been dirt slow. Pages time out before loading, I cant download anything or get on my web sites ftp (let alone the actual http site). Road Runner just keeps telling me they are having technical troubles and it will be fixed "soon."

It took 45 seconds for this page to load, up from about 1. This is NC RR, I think if it was their whole network I would have heard about it by now...

Kibler

I have to agree with you. I've had them on the phone several times about really slow connections and other such problems. Last week my cable modem was offline and when I called to report the problem, they tried to tell me there were no problems in my area. I just keep waiting for it to get better....

And all of this time, I thought that I got hacked or did not set my network properly... and lately was under the impression that I must need a new cable box... What's strange is that where I am at, some of my friends who had the service had no problem... only me...

I wonder if anyone else come across this problem...

Ah wow this makes me feel better...sorta...

Yeah I know 3 others in my area with RR and they all say their service is fine.

Up until the past week I havent had a problem with RR at all, it has always been fast and has only had 1 or 2 instances of down time. Hope they get it fixed soon!

Kibler