My pc and.. VISTA.

Video Card and Ram need to be upgraded... well if u want the glass effect on Vista ull have to upgrade that MX440 of yours. As for the RAM minimum 512MB i recommend :)

586670061[/snapback]

The glass effect not work without 512 of ram? :unsure:

Video Card and Ram need to be upgraded... well if u want the glass effect on Vista ull have to upgrade that MX440 of yours. As for the RAM minimum 512MB i recommend :)

The glass effect not work without 512 of ram?  :unsure:

586670067[/snapback]

the glass effect is made by the power of u video card, u need a really powerful card

the glass effect is made by the power of u video card, u need a really powerful card

586670073[/snapback]

dunno what **** you've been smokin' lasker

586670076[/snapback]

He's right, the glass effect is rendered by the video card, not the processor.

Right, what the cards needs to do for Glass is to support a certain set of specs set by Microsoft and have LDDM driver support.

Even budget Geforce 6 cards should work fine for Glass, even if they aren't really much faster than a budget card not supporting it.

As for the RAM, I feel 256 MB is low even for XP. It's for your own sake, not because Glass requires it. :)

RAM is so cheap nowadays anyway, and going from 512 MB -> 1 GB will likely do more for you for general app usage than going from e.g. 2 GHz -> 3 GHz.

Alienware, Vista will work OK on your PC. remember that Glass is not enabled by default (or is it?)

Anyway, enjoy your newly warezed download :D

586670118[/snapback]

Yap.. :rofl:

Thanks for all of you. :rolleyes: