[ REVIEWS ] F.E.A.R

You need more RAM

586681056[/snapback]

Oh gee thanks Mr. Loads of Knowledge...

I've tried adding my 2nd pair of 512gb Dual Channel memory, the timings are not tight.

What you need to understand, IT CHOPS even on 640x480 with ALL settings set to Minimum, it looks like a 1994 game at that point. BUT...

IT STILL CHOPS WHEN LOADING TEXTURES...

Before you comment, please have something constructive to say.

kthxbye

I've tried adding my 2nd pair of 512gb Dual Channel memory, the timings are not tight.

What you need to understand, IT CHOPS even on 640x480 with ALL settings set to Minimum, it looks like a 1994 game at that point. BUT...

kthxbye

586684490[/snapback]

Well adding more RAM solved my problem when it did it to me. I was just trying to help you since I have already had the same problem. You should really get that sand out of your vagina, it's starting to make you cranky.

kthxbye

586684490[/snapback]

lay off him will you....

might i suggest you read the rules of the forum (N00b)

After having spent more time in depth with the game, i'm extremely disappointed. It gets incredibly repetitive, and really goes nowhere.

I'm finding myself struggling to want and finish this game. Waste of my money, it gets the award for overhyped game of the year at this point.

lay off him will you....

might i suggest you read the rules of the forum (N00b)

586686325[/snapback]

The word "n00b" makes me crazy. I just wanted to point out to you that he is not new to the forums at all. As a matter of fact, he has been a member for quite a while now, since 2001. Nice work Columbo.

After having spent more time in depth with the game, i'm extremely disappointed. It gets incredibly repetitive, and really goes nowhere. 

I'm finding myself struggling to want and finish this game.  Waste of my money, it gets the award for overhyped game of the year at this point.

586686668[/snapback]

OMGLollerswtfbbqroflcopter111?

Are you playing version .5 of this game or something?

It rocks...but I understand how you feel. Yet the game has its awesome parts.

ok im stuck LOL  im in the room with the  valve in the center  with 2 pools of water on both sides ?  and i cant locate a way out

586687102[/snapback]

I think that's the part where there are a few rooms.. one w/ water, might be another one, and the room w/ a visible ladder and some columns.

I kept on going around and around, up the one ladder, etc.. etc.. What I missed was a second ladder behind one of the columns.. hidden unless you are at the right angle.

I don't know if this is the same part or not. I completed the game a couple days ago and forgot most of it already :p.

Warezing aside, Quickstrike should be banned for screenshot spoilers alone.

586687320[/snapback]

Warez? I got an early store release.

Spoilers? You can shoot and kill any NPC's.. and the nuclear strike attacks are found on multiple occasions throughout the game.

I think that's the part where there are a few rooms.. one w/ water, might be another one, and the room w/ a visible ladder and some columns.

I kept on going around and around, up the one ladder, etc.. etc.. What I missed was a second ladder behind one of the columns.. hidden unless you are at the right angle.

I don't know if this is the same part or not. I completed the game a couple days ago and forgot most of it already :p.

586687157[/snapback]

thx ill try to post a SS and see if that helps

ok i got a Ss of where im  stumped

Ps ive  turned the vales and the water filled the 2 sides

586687685[/snapback]

In your screenshot, straight ahead to the left you see that room. Get in the water and jump up into that room, and you should be good to go. Took me forever to figure out as well, and it seems a little bit quirky getting out of the water as well, and that makes it not so clear. Good Luck.

In your screenshot, straight ahead to the left you see that room. Get in the water and jump up into that room, and you should be good to go. Took me forever to figure out as well, and it seems a little bit quirky getting out of the water as well, and that makes it not so clear. Good Luck.

586687857[/snapback]

thats what i thought as wel but in the room the door there is blocked and if u go up the ladder after u jump outta the water it leads u around on an catwalk but i still cant see a way out lol

586687857[/snapback]

HOLY LAG !!! double post

I'm finding myself struggling to want and finish this game.  Waste of my money, it gets the award for overhyped game of the year at this point.

586686668[/snapback]

I agree. Same enemies and levels over and over. Good game but way overhyped.