How do you disconnect a share in XP?

I have 4 computers in my house. 2 run windows and 2 run different linux distros. My problem which is very annoying is that I can't login to 2 computers to access files at the same time. The only way to do it is to logoff the entire workstation and then log back in and then I can connect to the next resource.

How can I avoid this? Is there a way to tell windows to disconnect from that share so I can connect to another one?

Example

I type \\192.168.2.5 in RUN and then put in my user/pass and then I can access my shared files.

Then I want to access \\192.168.2.20 so I can access files from that machine, but windows says you can't because I'm loged into 192.168.2.5 still. There has to be a way with net use or something to tell windows to disconnect \\192.168.2.5 so I can login to \\192.168.2.20 without loging off of my entire machine to do it.

This better not be a way that MS makes you have to be on a domain for multiple resources. I don't want a domain at my house and MS sucks if that is the case and I give another point to linux that lets me access what ever I want and when I want.

To disconnect a person using XP go to computer management (Right click on my computer)

Go-to Shared Folders, and then sessions

You can disconnect people in here that are connected to you. ;)

There we go.  I figured as much.  Thanks for that....  :)

586672970[/snapback]

Cool did it work ? :D perhaps you can make a .bat file to do this for you each time